What's new

General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, now I see why this is a 12 page thread :lol: hijacked by Pakistanis.

Anyway, nice to see Haj Qassem with this prestigious medal. May he send many more terrorists to hell, regardless of where they reside.

Remind me again who has he fought?

What if a Shia military commander form pak army comes knocking at your "empire" for the crimes against Pakistani citizens?

Unlikely, given the shia fight for Iran. No shia would ever fight one the side of some saudi slave nation against Iran.

Sorry but our general have honour unlike your generals.

It takes a man of wisdom to be rational and not emotional. This Al quds brigade leader is nothing but a firebrand. He is bad for Iran.

For your information, Imam Khomeini’s grandfather was Kashmiri and so one of us.

I miss the non-sectarian politics of Ahmedi Nejad, and cannot for the life of me figure out how someone so sectarian like Rouhani was allowed to come in Iran.

Not enough to aggravate all neighbors like Turks, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Kuwait, GCC, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

US and Israel are very happy as people like Soleimani are doing the job themselves of isolating Iran.

Remind me again who has he fought?
I can get a meal too if Cas is performed by the ruskies with hundred of thousands of troops under my command.but only against a rag tag militia.

Free, too free... I often come across such Iranian tourist's in Turkey. I don't know why is that?
images
Because it is Turkish culture my friend/ Its your society, what a shame

This what your media been feeding you. Come out of the bollywood with persian subtitles. Pakistan doenst get anything from it.
There was seven Iranian nationals with him. I didn't say that Ale-Saud has no paid elements among Iranians

It takes a man of wisdom to be rational and not emotional. This Al quds brigade leader is nothing but a firebrand. He is bad for Iran.

He was rational indeed. He simply warned pakistan to do its part in dealing with these terrorists. Only according to you people he was being irrational in asking you lot to deal with your terrorism problems :lol:

For your information, Imam Khomeini’s grandfather was Kashmiri and so one of us.

Yeah and I am related to moses.

I miss the non-sectarian politics of Ahmedi Nejad, and cannot for the life of me figure out how someone so sectarian like Rouhani was allowed to come in Iran.

This comment shows how clueless you are regarding Iran.

Not enough to aggravate all neighbors like Turks, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Kuwait, GCC, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Most of those are friendly with Iran minus pakistan and your GCC masters.

US and Israel are very happy as people like Soleimani are doing the job themselves of isolating Iran.

Yeah they're very happy given how much influence we have in the region.

Stop clowning yourself with these clueless comments.

We'll see

Yes, let's see indeed.

I can get a meal too if Cas is performed by the ruskies with hundred of thousands of troops under my command.but only against a rag tag militia.

Dude has never fought anything worth. The Americans, Russians, and Turkey partly were fighting their enemies who were just civilians aka non-state actors and lightly armed and even in the aftermath the land was shared by 3 states red areas to Russia, Yellow to the Americans and green to the turks.

So can anyone remind me what Soleimani has acheived in Syria

Dude has never fought anything worth. The Americans, Russians, and Turkey partly were fighting their enemies who were just civilians aka non-state actors and lightly armed and even in the aftermath the land was shared by 3 states red areas to Russia, Yellow to the Americans and green to the turks.

So can anyone remind me what Soleimani has acheived in Syria

Clown, are you back again?

American headline:

0soleimani-e1417564073365.jpg

That man has fought almost everyone in that region and taught them a very good lesson.

America- During the Iraq war using our proxies
Israel- via Hezbollah and palestinians
Syria- crushed ISIS and other terrorists

Clown, are you back again?

American headline:

That man has fought almost everyone in that region and taught them a very good lesson.

Crushing where? Do you know how many people is fighting ISIS? Everyone is claiming to have crushed ISIS and in reality they are just minority of people. Even Jordan was claiming similar and the same with Turkey etc etc. In al-bab but the truth is The Americans truly defeated them by bringing cities to the ground like Mosul and Raqqa etc etc. They fought them as if it was the end of the world.

Just because someone said or claim dosen't make it true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom