What's new

General Soleimani Awarded Iran’s Highest Military Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran uses your kind to fight and does not sent it's own soldiers. Like I said, your countrymen are fighting for Iran now. You're bunch of cannon fodders, that's all.

Seems like no one is ready to own Iranian blood sadly not even their own country men .

My friend I'd like to be the last person on planet earth eager to see Muslim blood spilling but won't allow let our guard down. I don't want my humble country men to be a casualty for the sake of reviving some God forsaken persian empire especially Shias.
Empire?
C'mon man. There is a day promised that Muslims from every sect will unite behind one man. And that person is not Iranian as we know already. I know that Pakistani citizens are not guilty for actions of the terror groups that are massacring our border guards. From Islamic perspective we are all countrymen, did you feel sorry for our martyrs that were savagely attacked by Jeysh ul adl?

Empire?
C'mon man. There is a day promised that Muslims from every sect will unite behind one man. And that person is not Iranian as we know already. I know that Pakistani citizens are not guilty for actions of the terror groups that are massacring our border guards. From Islamic perspective we are all countrymen, did you feel sorry for our martyrs that were savagely attacked by Jeysh ul adl?

God doesn't need persian pride or Pakistani Muslims to establish Mehdi, he gonna rule any ways.

One thing iam sure about is that the royalty through out history has been projecting and preserving their vested interests by clinging on to and then subsequently hijacking some noble ideas. And Iranian mullahs are doing the same Annihilating regions upon regions - - - - - - - -

I can say with pride that pakistan has been bestowed with the patience and attributes of Imam Hassan. We value the integrity and well being Of Ummah what about all others? Hence you don't see us becoming party to any Muslim conflict - - - - - - -

Tell me a single thing which is Hussaini about Islamic Iran ? Can't speak a single world against the govt? Spreading mayhem in the region, target killing Shias around the globe so they could turn against their own? Does it sound Islamic?

You folks are nothing more than a political extension of ummayads and abbasis.

Leave this paving of ground for Mehdi to Allah SWT you don't have to engage in wars to hasten his coming - - - - - - -

Imagine, there is no Mahdi... What would you people do? OMG... :D

Empire?

Yes, those terrorists killed innocent Muslims. They are not Pakistani nor Pakistanis agents. I am sure they are from afghanistan, half the world is sitting there now trying to destabilize Pakistan and Iran.

Does it matter?
All I know is we made a blunder of sending volunteers and ammo trains to fight against saddam.

Yes it does, because I have 0 issues against our shia Pakistani brothers who are themselves a victim.

@WinterNights needs to be banned for bashing Pakistan and Pakistani identity on a Pakistani forum. This is simply unacceptable.

Shameful behavior. Soleimani behaves uncivilized, doesn’t mean our Iranian brothers should copy him.

To all my country men see for yourself

This is the type of mindset ruling Iran. Nothing to do with shia madhab but using it as a catalyst to revitalize the empire even if it takes to put on fire the whole region. Couldnt expose it anymore

@Tps43 @Maxpane @waz @Big Tank
bhai pakistan first madhab is a separate thing for me

Yes it does, because I have 0 issues against our shia Pakistani brothers who are themselves a victim.

Promoting toxic sectarianism and racism. Did you not read the rules of this forum before posting?

Mods, please perma-ban this troll.

@WinterNights needs to be banned for bashing Pakistan and Pakistani identity on a Pakistani forum. This is simply unacceptable.

Shameful behavior. Soleimani behaves uncivilized, doesn’t mean our Iranian brothers should copy him.

My comments are only replies to pakistanis that insult my country like you are doing now by insulting the great general. Maybe you should aim your comment at yourself?

Promoting toxic sectarianism and racism. Did you not read the rules of this forum before posting?

Mods, please perma-ban this troll.

where? Are you high? I am only stating facts.

My comments are only replies to pakistanis that insult my country like you are doing now by insulting the great general. Maybe you should aim your comment at yourself?

Don’t insult Pakistan. I don’t care if someone insults you, you have no right to do so at a Pakistani forum.

I have not abused Iran and I am generally pro-Iranian, so don’t claim things which are false.

Shameful behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom