What's new

General Cricket thread

I will only be able to watch after I have wifi connection available... Working right now.. And the picture of Anwar Ali and Sarfaraz is amazing
chote si video hai. Must watch.

chote si video hai. Must watch.
watched it now... indeed there has always been something special about Pakistan

I didn't like Amir Khan's clip in the video, he surely does not deserve a footage in this great team... Very nice documentary... who is the presenter any idea?

watched it now... indeed there has always been something special about Pakistan

I didn't like Amir Khan's clip in the video, he surely does not deserve a footage in this great team... Very nice documentary... who is the presenter any idea?
Start of the video, Paper machines films.
So you are agaisnt his inclusion. In my opinion, in fact majorities opinion he of all people deserves a chance.

Start of the video, Paper machines films.

So you are agaisnt his inclusion. In my opinion, in fact majorities opinion he of all people deserves a chance.
May be the logic of killing somebody and coming out clean after life imprisonment applies to him but the tag of being a murderer/spot fixer will haunt him forever.

I always advocated life ban for Aamir but now the situation is different... We don't have the same team of players, same attitude and culture among the dressing room and the management is also different. May be he can be given one chance under strict conditions but I think such decision would principally be incorrect as it may tarnish the slowly build up good reputation of Pakistan and people will always refer to him about the face of spot fixing for as long as he plays. Pakistan team is already doing good without him and the team unity might be in danger after whole hearted induction of Amir alongside his past but it can be mere speculations and you probably not sure if nothing as such happens after he's given another chance

May be the logic of killing somebody and coming out clean after life imprisonment applies to him but the tag of being a murderer/spot fixer will haunt him forever.
Once he has done his time, do we not let him back into our societies, thief would be a better tag. A thief caught in the act, note: he was manipulated, blackmailed, thus the reasons why people like Micheal Holding have long forgiven him and feel his sentence was harsh. Yes, his actions have saddened his fans(especially me, the way he bowled to Australia and England, ripping through batting orders with Asif, it was one of the best things to see adn that 2009 T20 world cup), we got to move on.
I always advocated life ban for Aamir but now the situation is different... We don't have the same team of players, same attitude and culture among the dressing room and the management is also different. May be he can be given one chance under strict conditions but I think such decision would principally be incorrect as it may tarnish the slowly build up good reputation of Pakistan and people will always refer to him about the face of spot fixing for as long as he plays. Pakistan team is already doing good without him and the team unity might be in danger after whole hearted induction of Amir alongside his past but it can be mere speculations and you probably not sure if nothing as such happens after he's given another chance
Nothing much happened in Domestic cricket, Big bash showed interest in signing him, as his ban was soon to be lifted. Of all people Waqar Younis would be the most disappointed by Amir, if he has forgiven him, so should the team, which i think they already have.

@WAJsal or any other
Pak vs Zim vs WI is triangle series which postpone or in doubt? Any new move about it?

Capture28.PNG

England wins the Ashes series. Australia unable to match England(who would have thought). England batting better, bowling much better. Clark's last game of International Cricket. Last game left. Your thoughts on the series yet?
@Jungibaaz ,@Winchester ,@Aether ,@KURUMAYA @Arsalan ......

Ever get the time to, do go through the OP. Some very interesting videos and etc, etc.....

England wins the Ashes series. Australia unable to match England(who would have thought). England batting better, bowling much better. Clark's last game of International Cricket. Last game left. Your thoughts on the series yet?

Ever get the time to, do go through the OP. Some very interesting videos and etc, etc.....
Aussies were probably too confident before the tournament and they took England lightly. Their overconfidence led them to 0-1 defeat and then they crushed England badly... Their confident was back once again and then they kept on making horrible mistakes and couldn't believe pathetic performance themselves. Before they could gather themselves up, it was already too late

I think Aussies might win the last test as England might be extra-confident in the last test and Australians will be playing like a wounded tiger

I think Aussies might win the last test as England might be extra-confident in the last test and Australians will be playing like a wounded tiger
True, they should play Fawad instead of Nathan Lyon, should give him a chance. Will be a good contest, last test.
Aussies were probably too confident before the tournament and they took England lightly. Their overconfidence led them to 0-1 defeat and then they crushed England badly..
Well said.

feel sorry for Clarke, such a fine player going out at his lowest.

True, they should play Fawad instead of Nathan Lyon, should give him a chance. Will be a good contest, last test.

Well said.
Not sure about Fawad Khan but Aussies as a unit will definitely bounce back and surprise everybody. They just can't be out of the game, ever

Not sure about Fawad Khan
Played really well in Australia's domestic cup, might get a chance.
will definitely bounce back and surprise everybody. They just can't be out of the game, ever
True, let's wait and watch. I think what was more humiliating was the way the lost the series. Very poor cricket.

Back
Top Bottom