What's new

General Cricket thread

Australia seem to have a mental block when it comes to Tea20 cricket
After loosing ODl series 2-1, India wins T20 series in Australia. A much needed and significant morale boost ahead of Test series.

You cheated by using a false concussion sub to replace Jadeja. It was the false sub who actually won you the game. We all know what India does to win.
they were desperate for a win! and after spanking in ODIs t20 (the wwe version) was their only hope! dont see them winning test match

Match referee was a former Australian cricketer David Boon, and he was OK with Chahal substituting for Jadeja as a like for like substitute. An Australian match referee had no objection to that funny to see Pakistanis complaining against it.

the dont see them winning test match

This same team went to Australia last year and created history
IMG_20201206_195346.jpg

Now with a three consecutive wins the momentum is on our side

Australia seem to have a mental block when it comes to Tea20 cricket

At the start of the tour I foresaw them winning t20 and us ODIs. As they had a bunch of powerhitters in their squad while ourside was made up of, well for a lack of a better term traditional/old school ODI batsman. Weird that things turned otherwise.

This same team went to Australia last year and created history
View attachment 693730

Now with a three consecutive wins the momentum is on our side
my friend you guys need to live in present a huge achievement yes but that aussie team was in transition rebuilding and what india did was huge amazing but i dont see your team winning anything this year

Zaheer Abbas on his way to 274 in the 1st Test of 1971 at Edgbaston. In only his second Test, the 23-year-old batted just over nine hours and faced 467 deliveries. It was the second highest innings by a Pakistan batsman in a Test at the time. The match was drawn https://t.co/Y0OD5ZfNIQ
IMG_20201210_083548.jpeg

my friend you guys need to live in present a huge achievement yes but that aussie team was in transition rebuilding and what india did was huge amazing but i dont see your team winning anything this year
if and buts
your pain is appreciated , but we are a team which beat Australia in Australia .

On December 11th 1982 Zaheer Abbas become the second man to bring up his 100th hundred in a Test, against India at Lahore. Sadly, exorbitant ticket prices meant the stadium was almost empty. Here he lofts Dilip Dosh for a straight six on his way to 215 https://t.co/bJrKnBYI7a
IMG_20201211_180743.jpeg

On December 11th 1982 Zaheer Abbas become the second man to bring up his 100th hundred in a Test, against India at Lahore. Sadly, exorbitant ticket prices meant the stadium was almost empty. Here he lofts Dilip Dosh for a straight six on his way to 215 https://t.co/bJrKnBYI7a
View attachment 695244
It was Zaheer's 658th first-class innings making him the fifth fastest of the 20 who had reached the 100x100 landmark behind Bradman (295) Compton (552) Hutton (619) and Boycott (645)

Back
Top Bottom