What's new

General Cricket thread

Haha.
And even online you require support. Why so afraid ? Sad.

Not sad - like to keep my brothers aware of the bullsh1t Indians come out with. Why are you a liar and even more mystifying - why are you on a Pakistani forum telling us you are light skinned and 6 foot four inches tall? Come on shock me and my mates by being honest for once? :azn:

Not sad - like to keep my brothers aware of the bullsh1t Indians come out with. Why are you a liar and even more mystifying - why are you on a Pakistani forum telling us you are light skinned and 6 foot four inches tall? Come on shock me and my mates by being honest for once? :azn:

According to him, an ARAB LOOKING, 6'4 "athletic indian".................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You still sound pathetic. Pretty sad.

You still sound pathetic. Pretty sad.

And you still cant answer the question. I am beginning to think Indians find it a badge of honour to deceive and create deception bit like your media. On this occasion you have taken lying to the next level. If you expect to believe your 6 foot 4 inches - Arab looking light skinned and muscular build then you are highly mistaken. Time might be rife for you to do the honorable thing for an Indian - and create another account....

Dont you have anything to say on topic. If you look at the statistics - clearly Babar Azam Umar Gul and perhaps Saeed Ajmal are superior to the ones selected. Does it burn your staunch physique and skin color to speak the truth? Come on Dark1 (appropriate name) - be a delightful fellow and make us chuckle.

I couldn't find any thread about Cricket, so i made one. Discuss Cricket, coming tours etc,etc. Share videos, images anything here. I wanted to make a thread on some great tribute videos i wanted to share. hope you guys enjoy. I know i have share the first video, but it's so cool i am forced to share it again and again...
@Slav Defence , @Jungibaaz ,@karakoram , @Aether ,@Secur , @Winchester ,@krash ,@AZADPAKISTAN2009 ,@WebMaster ,@fatman17 ,@Arsalan ,@Gufi ,@KURUMAYA ,@Menace2Society ,@Umair Nawaz ,@Sage , @Armstrong ,@Akheilos @AsianUnion ,@Areesh ,@Sulman Badshah and many other Cricket fans ......................
Guy's first video is a must watch, the rest watch whenever you have the time to. Very good tributes.
Pakistan Cricket - Moments in Time - Paper Machines Films | Facebook

Thank you each and every fan & family - Shahid Afridi Official | Facebook

Misbah Ul Haq: The Silent Guardian Forever - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook

Pakistan Cricket: We Heal as a Team- HD - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook

Wasim Akram- Life of a Legend - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook

Azhar Ali: The Dawn of a New Era-HD - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook

AB De Villiers: The Phenomenon - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook

FLASHBACK: Pakistan Cricket- Fight for... - Ali Chughtai - Alic88 | Facebook
Cricket is such a waste of time. All cricketers should sent to home..

And you still cant answer the question. I am beginning to think Indians find it a badge of honour to deceive and create deception bit like your media. On this occasion you have taken lying to the next level. If you expect to believe your 6 foot 4 inches - Arab looking light skinned and muscular build then you are highly mistaken. Time might be rife for you to do the honorable thing for an Indian - and create another account....

Dont you have anything to say on topic. If you look at the statistics - clearly Babar Azam Umar Gul and perhaps Saeed Ajmal are superior to the ones selected. Does it burn your staunch physique and skin color to speak the truth? Come on Dark1 (appropriate name) - be a delightful fellow and make us chuckle.

india + indians = Biggest propaganda, LIES & FAKE NEWS factory in the world:

What are you talking about?

Umar Gul taken more then 40 wickets before 2010 only.

And same goes to Saeed Ajmal.

it is about performance after 2010 only...

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Umar Gul taken more then 40 wickets before 2010 only.

How can he even consider? And, it is about performance after 2010 only...

So you want to home on this point? Have you not got a reasoning behind Babar Azams omission? Yet again another little Indian wanting to be selective in reading my post? So according to your mindset - we should remove Umar Gul out of the equation - yet not talk about the other 2 i mentioned because the stats wont shine brightly on your biased mindset? Typical Indian.

So you want to home on this point? Have you not got a reasoning behind Babar Azams omission? Yet again another little Indian wanting to be selective in reading my post? So according to your mindset - we should remove Umar Gul out of the equation - yet not talk about the other 2 i mentioned because the stats wont shine brightly on your biased mindset? Typical Indian.

I don't have time to check to everyone!

But also I checked about Saeed Ajmal and found the same case.

I don't have time to check to everyone!

But also I checked about Saeed Ajmal and found the same case.
Naturally you wouldnt.

Shakib Al Hassan
Saeed Ajmal
Imran Tahir
AND even Shahid Afridi

have better stats than this Bumrah who doesnt even make into the top 10 yet is selected. Look at the names i have selected - all Muslim names that have finished higher than Bumrah yet not selected. Now go and smoke that in your little indian pipe.

Naturally you wouldnt.

Shakib Al Hassan
Saeed Ajmal
Imran Tahir
AND even Shahid Afridi

have better stats than this Bumrah who doesnt even make into the top 10 yet is selected. Look at the names i have selected - all Muslim names that have finished higher than Bumrah yet not selected. Now go and smoke that in your little indian pipe.

your were talking about neutrality? Ohh man! I am not interested to reply!

You people should need to come out from HIndu-muslim etc....

your were talking about neutrality? Ohh man! I am not interested to reply!

You people should need to come out from HIndu-muslim etc....
Ye coz you havent got an answer. Typical. Beaten hence runs away under a rock. Adios

Naturally you wouldnt.

Shakib Al Hassan
Saeed Ajmal
Imran Tahir
AND even Shahid Afridi

All of them are spinners, if you want an alternative to bumrah in XI name a better fast bowler than him of the previous decade. And PS Shahid Afridi? You know these awards were based solely on performance and stats between year 2011-2020?

Last edited:
All of them are spinners, if you want an alternative to bumrah in XI name a better fast bowler than him of the previous decade. And PS Shahid Afridi? You know these awards were based solely on performance and stats between year 2011-2020?

Ok lets go by what you say and once again prove an Indian wrong (love doing that) - if you go by the stats then Tim Southee Glenn Dockrell and Chris Jordan have better stats for that period in question.
As regards to Shahid Afridi - he has taken 61 wickets and is in the top 10 wicket takers - Bumrah isnt even in the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom