What's new

General Cricket thread

Legendary too
IMG_20201221_122807.jpeg

looking good, but you never know after the collapse in the last test.

looking good, but you never know after the collapse in the last test.

Most indians celebrating as if the match is already won, don't remember that we even had a 50 run lead in first match also.

Most indians celebrating as if the match is already won, don't remember that we even had a 50 run lead in first match also.
They're 6 down for a 2 run lead, barring a bad collapse like last time, this one should be safely in the bag.

Umar Gul's stats are of his entire career not just 2010s decade. Team was selected solely on the performance and numbers from 2011-2020. Regarding Babar Azam yes he should have been included (not in place of ABD who definitely deserved a spot) but in place of Aaron Finch, dunno why he is there.
They're 6 down for a 2 run lead, barring a bad collapse like last time, this one should be safely in the bag.

I know, but guess I still haven't recovered from shock of the last game :confused:

Even Indians are raising eye brows. Sunil Gavaskar was quoted agreeing with your sentiments sir. I mean Aaron Finch? Seriously are you having a laugh? Not to even mention Saeed Ajmal must raise another eye brow.
The whole world is against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom