What's new

General Cricket thread

Mushtaq, Hanif and Sadiq. 1967
IMG_20201127_090314.jpeg

And the bowling to some extent. Australia are tough at home and so is India at home
Series lost :mad:despite some decent chase putup against high totals in both matches, fielding proved to be the difference between both sides.

And the bowling to some extent. Australia are tough at home and so is India at home

I kinda of got the feeling that indian batsman from the start realized that target was already beyond reach and rather than loose wickets by attempting to chase down the total and face defeat with embarrassing margin they decided to play safe, get to a respectable total and save face. Never felt like they were chasing a score of 390 runs.

Really
I kinda of got the feeling that indian batsman from the start realized that target was already beyond reach and rather than loose wickets by attempting to chase down the total and face defeat with embarrassing margin they decided to play safe, get to a respectable total and save face. Never felt like they were chasing a score of 390 runs.

Yep India outclassed in all departments and convincingly too. Except maybe spin but no one cares about that in Australia. Worst part is no one even got a personal milestone.

After loosing ODl series 2-1, India wins T20 series in Australia. A much needed and significant morale boost ahead of Test series.

After loosing ODl series 2-1, India wins T20 series in Australia. A much needed and significant morale boost ahead of Test series.
You cheated by using a false concussion sub to replace Jadeja. It was the false sub who actually won you the game. We all know what India does to win.

Back
Top Bottom