What's new

General Cricket thread

You play Harris Sohail at wrong batting order and then tell him to pack his bags.
Mr Misbah and Waqar are you out of your Fing mind?
You played wrong 11 in first test
You played wrong batting order on first test
You had weak planning and defensive strategy for 1st test
Why the fuxk is player responsible for wrong utilization if someone is car mechanic and you tell him to fix aircraft it wont work until you find one who loves aircraft and believes it's his life.
Please take a note. Thanks
Waqar is the most pathetic person in the management and Misbah second to only waqar. I don't know whey they pick these kind of suckers. I mean if a player is good in playing then that doesnt mean that he can be a good management or commentator. Its basically 2 different jobs. Its like if a player is good in driving a car then he is just put in the cockpit of a jet to fly it because he proved himself to be a good car driver.

When Waqar has been dropped from a major coaching stint with Pak twice already for disastrous results, what in the #$%& did they actually expect from him a 3rd time around? even if it's in bowling coach role and not a full-time coach role?

And as for Misbah, aside from screwing Pak team with the bat for so many years in limited overs cricket, now he's screwing it from every angle. MBA degree ki bhens ki aankh

Waqar is the most pathetic person in the management and Misbah second to only waqar. I don't know whey they pick these kind of suckers. I mean if a player is good in playing then that doesnt mean that he can be a good management or commentator. Its basically 2 different jobs. Its like if a player is good in driving a car then he is just put in the cockpit of a jet to fly it because he proved himself to be a good car driver.
PCB needs people who are compliant not controversial. This policy has been disastrous since 2000.

Ideally Australia should have declared by now but they are too confident in getting Pakistan bundled up in both innings so are giving warner the chance to create history. But still this is third best test innings I have seen next only to Lara's 400 and Sehwag's 300(275).

And Australia has declared just when I was posting this. Respect for players, captain, team management and david warner For putting team interest before personal milestones.

Renovation of Arbab Niaz International Cricket Stadium Peshawar Latest Updates | Peshawar Stadium

January 23 down the years
Glued to the wicket
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Hanif Mohammad's 16-hour Barbados marathon

229473.jpg

Hanif Mohammad's 337 was at the time the longest innings in first-class history © PA Photos

Hanif Mohammad batted for 970 minutes (that's over 16 hours, or nearly 11 football matches) to save Pakistan's first Test against West Indies in Barbados. His 337 was at the time the second-highest score in Test history; it's now the eighth. It was also the longest innings in first-class history, until Rajeev Nayyar went 45 minutes better for Himachal Pradesh in the Ranji Trophy in 1999-2000. In Hanif's match, Pakistan had followed on, the small matter of 473 runs behind - they made 657 for 8 from a mere 319 overs.

1979 : Wills Man of the Match Award Ceremony

Waqar Hasan (test cricketer) with Taher Memon and Asif Iqbal in the background. Taher Memon was an Advertising and Corporate Communications Manager at the Pakistan Tobacco Company.
Courtesy : Taher Memon

The Great Javed Miandad bowling and imitating Bob Willis, Dennis Lillee & Rodney Hogg. Imran Khan and Ian Chappell in commentary box.
3rd Test, Pakistan tour of Australia at Adelaide, Dec 9-13 1983

Salim Malik, Rameez Raja and Anil Dalpat in 80's
Courtesy : Moin Ahmad

Pakistanis in England 1967.
Memorable Moments
Hanif 187 at Lords
Asif Iqbal 146 and Intikhab Alam 51, 190 run partnership for the 9th wicket.
Pakistan lost the tests 0-2 to England.
IMG_20201011_175546.jpeg
IMG_20201011_175603.jpeg
IMG_20201011_175611.jpeg
IMG_20201011_175623.jpeg

Majid scored a blistering 167 v Glamorgan in a 3 day match which included 13 sixes. He was immediately given a contract as Glamorgan overseas player for 1968. Glamorgan won the county championship in 1968. He remained at Glamorgan for nearly 10 years
Pakistanis in England 1967.
Memorable Moments
Hanif 187 at Lords
Asif Iqbal 146 and Intikhab Alam 51, 190 run partnership for the 9th wicket.
Pakistan lost the tests 0-2 to England. View attachment 678601View attachment 678602View attachment 678603View attachment 678604

Back
Top Bottom