What's new

General Cricket thread

For the 2nd test, Pakistan will have to make few changes.
I think this should be the team in next test match.

1) Shan Masood
2) Abid Ali
3) Azhar Ali (c)
4) Asad Shafiq
5) Babar Azam
6) Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
7) Haris Sohail / Iftikhar Ahmed / Kashif Bhatti
8) Yasir Shah
9) Mohammad Abbas
10) Imran Khan
11) Shaheen Afridi

is it just me who thinks that cricket should be abolished in pakistan and money sbould be invested in hockey and other better local sports.
cricket has flopped in pakistan and pakisstan team has become totally a bunch of losers including the selector himself.
any thoughts?

I loathe Cricket.

It has destroyed generations after generations of young Pakistanis. Although not a sport, the colonial tool has been given a new lease of life by capturing an audience of roughly 2 billion people.

its a fairly boring and time consuming game. it was designed by rich elite of england.
it has destroyed but also gave us some entertainment and some name..as long as we kept working hard. but now its all totally corrupt.. like TOTALLY

You play Harris Sohail at wrong batting order and then tell him to pack his bags.
Mr Misbah and Waqar are you out of your Fing mind?
You played wrong 11 in first test
You played wrong batting order on first test
You had weak planning and defensive strategy for 1st test
Why the fuxk is player responsible for wrong utilization if someone is car mechanic and you tell him to fix aircraft it wont work until you find one who loves aircraft and believes it's his life.
Please take a note. Thanks

You play Harris Sohail at wrong batting order and then tell him to pack his bags.
Why the fuxk is player responsible for wrong utilization if someone is car mechanic and you tell him to fix aircraft it wont work until you find one who loves aircraft and believes it's his life.
Team is under experiment since last 10 years. Get the mullah party out and bring real professionals. Otherwise mamo and bhanja will make team like this ..

After our great team in the 1990s unfortunately Pakistan cricket always suffered from unprofessionalism, lack of planning, tactics and fitness issues, they have no idea how to cope under pressure. We need independent PCB who will employ experts and improve our domestic cricket level. I cant see that happening as our former coach Geoff Lawson said "Pakistan cricket involves alot of politics". I can remember he removed Shahid Afridi from the team but he was reinstated due to political pressure from tax chors, and I remember Pakistan loosing to Zimbabwe in the world cup even though we were alot better than them. It was clearly either corruption or unable to handle pressure.

If Pakistan needs two runs to win a match with 6 balls remaining, a Pakistani batsmen will always want to hit a six or four instead of playing safe and go for double to win the cup.

Last edited:
Wasim Khan never played cricket in Pakistan yet he is there.
Ehsan Mani never played cricket yet he is there.
I mean instead of making our team strong these mfkers covering their in competence with bringing cricket back to Pakistan . fasad. If your team is strong then you dont have to worry about teams coming to Pakistan because they will
How about focusing on Test Championship how about focusing on developing players and not look for personal pocket. If I was in charge of PCB the first thing I would've done is arrange a test series on UK which
1. Will give our players to play in kinda of home environment.
2. Brings some revenue shared with ECB
3. It will give players ability to play on fast pitches like England to constantly improve themselves
Instead our PCB is focusing on
1. Bringing and begging 3rd class teams to tour our country
2. Not focusing on quality rather $$$$.
3. Average and mediocre people run the show for as long as possible looting the whole board corrupting the system
What an incompetent bunch of Morons running our country

Team is under experiment since last 10 years. Get the mullah party out and bring real professionals. Otherwise mamo and bhanja will make team like this ..

I can remember this experiment talk back in 2003 when our senior players retired and a few other good players were kicked out of the team. Its ridiculous, you have stupid people taking charge of PCB and then talking about experiment even though they have no clue on what they are doing. They just want to change things so they can say we made changes but instead they mess it up even more. We need an expert team to lead PCB and then plan for the next 10 to 20 years on what we are going to do. We had world class bowler like Asif who's career was destroyed because they didnt manage him well, yes it was his fault for taking drugs but where was PCB looking after its young players, the players should be taught in domestic cricket that drugs and match fixing is a serious crime which WILL destroy your career and you will end up in jail

I wish they play
1. Shane Masood
2. Abid Ali
3. Azhar Ali
4. Babar Azam
5. Asad Shafiq
6. Mohammad Rizwan
7. Yasir Shah
8. Mohammad Abbas
9. Musa Khan
10. Shaeen Shah Afridi
11. Naseem Shah

But knowing our people's in power defensive strategy we will most likely end up with
1. Shane Masood
2. Imam ul Haq
3. Azhar Ali
4. Asad shafiq
5. Babar Azam
6. Ifthakhar The don bradman of misbah
7. Rizwan
8. Yasir
9. Abbas
10. Shaheen
11. Naseem Shah
And if they play the second team then its pathetic and defensive asking for miracles are we not ashamed asking Allah for miracle everytime while we stand incompetent at teaming strategizing and executing . Because we believe on indviolism and personal success rather as a team as a society and as a country.Teams wins individual more often ends up looser nice effort but Looserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Pk Army we want winners not losers and defensive minds.

Stopped watching cricket after wasim, inzimam, yousuf and the likes retired.

I can remember this experiment talk back in 2003 when our senior players retired and a few other good players were kicked out of the team. Its ridiculous, you have stupid people taking charge of PCB and then talking about experiment even though they have no clue on what they are doing. They just want to change things so they can say we made changes but instead they mess it up even more. We need an expert team to lead PCB and then plan for the next 10 to 20 years on what we are going to do. We had world class bowler like Asif who's career was destroyed because they didnt manage him well, yes it was his fault for taking drugs but where was PCB looking after its young players, the players should be taught in domestic cricket that drugs and match fixing is a serious crime which WILL destroy your career and you will end up in jail
Team need intense fitness program , all year. Not just camp before tour.

Stopped watching cricket after wasim, inzimam, yousuf and the likes retired.
I stop watching when Pak team under Inzi went to West Indies for world cup and end up finding in Mosque doing tabligh. team faced humiliated defeat after defeat On top coach found dead in his room or killed and mystery never solved.

Back
Top Bottom