What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

This should be very alarming for the people of Pakistan. Establishment along with politicians overthrew a government and economy nosedived. Our country is getting closer and closer to bankruptcy but the current government is busy trying to stay in power and COAS is going around with a begging bowl.

I always heard how people in forces think ahead, they make calculated moves but that turned out to be completely false. Bajwa along with other generals took active part in over throwing PTI government but where are the rest of the generals? What is mind boggling to me is how much corruption is there in forces that they refuse to act against bajwa. People repeating chain of command really need to wake up. If someone is driving car full speed towards a wall you don't sit back, you do everything to stop it. No movement, not a single army personal has said anything, that's what should be alarming. Only Quran and Sunnah should be followed without question, not human beings.

Khan is no messiah but could be a start towards a successful Pakistan. He has woken people and they have started to question institutions.

Well said, IK also objected to it that it is not a COAS job description to beg for financial assistance from IMF thru the USA.
Further, it also strengthens the IK's statement about regime change ops with a foreign hand.

The below part is more concerned, I believe it is not just security but some 'instructions':

I heard somewhere in Pakistani media that he already bought a house in Australia. Is it true?
I think he is gonna fly abroad just after his retirement like other army of chiefs and will never come back.
BS..

Don't believe everything you hear on social media.
The two last chiefs live in their houses In rawalpindi

Last edited:
I never said it's not our problem, indeed it is ours that we have assholes willing to prostitute themselves to the highest bidder but that does not negate the role of the US in all of this as well. Just saying!

if getting rid of IK severed US interests I see nothing wrong in the US allegedly orchestrating his departure. Its realpolitik, there is no room for idealism and principles.

I bet in return he (Bajwa) has compromised national secrets.

if getting rid of IK severed US interests I see nothing wrong in the US allegedly orchestrating his departure. Its realpolitik, there is no room for idealism and principles.
I like your honesty, at least you are honest to what America has done, doing and did. Many " Americans " here give us a all goodie goodie America righteous Captain America worthy kind arguments, now question is what else has America done to protect its interests ? Invading countries ? Killing innocent civilians ? regime changes ? assassinating leaders ? etc ?

Hahahaha ab khud nikal ja mangny .besharam insaan sirf 4 months phly pakistan kitna stable tha
Waisay sahi Saza Mili Hai Gen sb ko laye Hoo abb Mango be

Pakistan army chief appeals to U.S. in rush to avoid debt default​

Sources say unusual move aimed at speeding up $1.2bn dispersal by IMF
https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F0%252F5%252F5%252F1%252F41571550-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16590641532017-03-23T000000Z_763118200_RC135D06EFB0_RTRMADP_3_PAKISTAN-MILITARY.JPG

Pakistan's army chief, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa, is widely regarded as the country's most powerful man. © Reuters
WAJAHAT S. KHAN, Nikkei staff writerJuly 29, 2022 15:58 JST
NEW YORK -- Pakistan's most powerful man has reached out to Washington to request help in securing an early loan dispersal from the International Monetary Fund, Nikkei Asia has learned, as dwindling foreign reserves spark a scramble in Islamabad to avoid a default.

Neutral ki phat gai :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @maithil @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Jazzbot @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Dual Wielder @HRK @RescueRanger @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @SBD-3 @Tameem @Zibago @ghazi52 @Del @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @farok84
Now I feel Sorry about Haji Sb

Same here i am waiting for default
We are already in how we will reverse 250Rs to $$$

I myself stopped sending and new investments in pakistan till these haramis rule
Lesson number 1: never invest in Pakistan!
I learned the hard way. For the past 20 years my family invested our hard earned dollars in Pakistan and today the dollar value of our investment is lower then what we spent for it. We didn’t buy a house in Canada because we thought investing in Pakistan would be better but now our investments in Pakistan are worth next to nothing in dollars while houses here are averaging $1.5 million +. We invest from plots to flats to agriculture land all for it to be worth nothing in dollars. The very first property we bought in Pakistan 20 yrs ago back then rupee was around 30 pkr to 1 cad. Nowadays it’s 190 pkr to 1 cad. All our hard earned dollars went to nothing.
Before Pakistan was sanctioned my family had dollar accounts in Pakistan. After sanctions came along all accounts were frozen and we eventually got rupees for our hard earned dollars we deposited in our dollar accounts in Pakistan due to our blind patriotism. That was one of the main reasons we started investing in Pakistan.
We learned the hard way never to deposit dollars in any Pakistani bank account and never invest in property in Pakistan. All our current investments are useless we can’t even bring it over to Canada as they’ll be worth nothing.
We payed a heavy price due to our blind love for Pakistan. That’s why even under imran khans time we were skeptical to open rda account but during imran khans time we still opened rda account and invested more in property in Pakistan thinking finally a stable and good government came to power. All those recent investments went to waste as well. We’re not even rich or anything just some average middle class people.
Never invest in Pakistan!

Lesson number 1: never invest in Pakistan!
I learned the hard way. For the past 20 years my family invested our hard earned dollars in Pakistan and today the dollar value of our investment is lower then what we spent for it. We didn’t buy a house in Canada because we thought investing in Pakistan would be better but now our investments in Pakistan are worth next to nothing in dollars while houses here are averaging $1.5 million +. We invest from plots to flats to agriculture land all for it to be worth nothing in dollars. The very first property we bought in Pakistan 20 yrs ago back then rupee was around 30 pkr to 1 cad. Nowadays it’s 190 pkr to 1 cad. All our hard earned dollars went to nothing.
Before Pakistan was sanctioned my family had dollar accounts in Pakistan. After sanctions came along all accounts were frozen and we eventually got rupees for our hard earned dollars we deposited in our dollar accounts in Pakistan due to our blind patriotism. That was one of the main reasons we started investing in Pakistan.
We learned the hard way never to deposit dollars in any Pakistani bank account and never invest in property in Pakistan. All our current investments are useless we can’t even bring it over to Canada as they’ll be worth nothing.
We payed a heavy price due to our blind love for Pakistan. That’s why even under imran khans time we were skeptical to open rda account but during imran khans time we still opened rda account and invested more in property in Pakistan thinking finally a stable and good government came to power. All those recent investments went to waste as well. We’re not even rich or anything just some average middle class people.
Never invest in Pakistan!
My brother feel sorry for you .but in long term investment we dont know what is coming in future you may gain you may loss .people loss money even in dubai usa eu markets too. Its life .but as we see indicators now its too stupidity to invest in pakistan.

I guess it was promised that if IK is taken down than Pakistan will get support from America, Saudi Arabia and others in the form of loans and f16s

I guess it was promised that if IK is taken down than Pakistan will get support from America, Saudi Arabia and others in the form of loans and f16s
So far, only the Chinese have given money to the current administration 🤔

Barwa is going around begging whilst Showbaaz and rest of PDM busy
in looting.

PDM are also busy in finishing off their corruption cases.

Back
Top Bottom