What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

I am guessing the other corp commanders are pretty pissed off that Bajwa has killed the goose that lays golden eggs due to this grand f-ck up. The public is cursing them and to top it off their future revenue stream seems to be in jeopardy.

Please consider the other possibility: that Gen Bajwa took these steps with the full support and concurrence of the Corps commanders, since that is in keeping with how the Army works.

Every day there is new low. So most powerful traitor of Pak can only talk to deputy assistant of state not even secretary of state.

By now Pakistan must have a standard military issue begging bowl.

I take it the Chinese are done with us?

There is no such thing as "being done" in international geopolitics. China, just like any other country, can always revisit any issue for next steps as the situation changes and demands in order to serve their own national interests. Pakistan, will of course, do the same. That is how it goes, on and on. It is never done for any one country.

Army should read public sentiments and take a step back.
Dont kid yourself online, anyone can see the opinnion of people on streets around you.
Now what army will do is try to Ban PTI and Imran khan
Bring Bilawal as new PM

Typical of them

Every day there is new low. So most powerful traitor of Pak can only talk to deputy assistant of state not even secretary of state.
You should be thankful for upgrade

Last time it was under secretary on whose order military toppled the governments

By now Pakistan must have a standard military issue begging bowl.

I take it the Chinese are done with us?
Chinese foreign office is daily posting about US behavior with Pakistan

They're asking us to stop licking boots

Bajwa and Co have failed in their regime change task so why would the US help them at all? It was even likely that the foreign enemies planned all this to destroy Pakistan's economy and ultimately force them to denuclearize. No western country wants a muslim country with nukes to become powerful.
Will US ask him about hid failure in punjab against PTI?

Last edited:
So…..whats the result? Moneyy coming or not
Nope

There is no such thing as "being done" in international geopolitics. China, just like any other country, can always revisit any issue for next steps as the situation changes and demands in order to serve their own national interests. Pakistan, will of course, do the same. That is how it goes, on and on. It is never done for any one country.
Except bankrupt countries. They remain bankrupt unless helped from outside

Except bankrupt countries. They remain bankrupt unless helped from outside

IMF is bound by its charter to help out its member countries, as Pakistan knows well. There is no reason why its rescue according to sound financial principles should not work now, again.

This should be very alarming for the people of Pakistan. Establishment along with politicians overthrew a government and economy nosedived. Our country is getting closer and closer to bankruptcy but the current government is busy trying to stay in power and COAS is going around with a begging bowl.

I always heard how people in forces think ahead, they make calculated moves but that turned out to be completely false. Bajwa along with other generals took active part in over throwing PTI government but where are the rest of the generals? What is mind boggling to me is how much corruption is there in forces that they refuse to act against bajwa. People repeating chain of command really need to wake up. If someone is driving car full speed towards a wall you don't sit back, you do everything to stop it. No movement, not a single army personal has said anything, that's what should be alarming. Only Quran and Sunnah should be followed without question, not human beings.

Khan is no messiah but could be a start towards a successful Pakistan. He has woken people and they have started to question institutions.

They may try to get money into SBP by fining PTI in Foreign Funding case via Election Commission.
They may think that PTI can quickly recover the loss via donations by ex-pats, but we can't, so let's just fine PTI and get some money that way.

امریکہ سو کا وعدہ کرے گا، پانچ دے گا، کہے گا باقی قسطوں میں، ایٹمی لینے کے بعد بہانے سے مُکر جائے گا

کیون کہ لاھور میں مبینہ طور پر انھوں نے خود کہا تھا کہ

میں نے اُس سے کہا امریکہ ا نام کُھلم کُھلا نہ لیا کرو، اس نے ھمیں پیسے دینے ھوتے ھیں
اور یہ بھی کہا کہ
سعودیہ چائنا سے پیسے میں ھی لے کر آیا تھا (عمران نہیں)

At 0:40
And 2:25

Sorry I'm barging in again on questions directed towards Imran bhai

Even if he's retiring soon, still I think he's compensating for the miscalculation, also probably doing course correction.
Don't want to retire with bag that much full of bad reviews (?)
This is not Bajwa.

What is happening to the economy I stated months ago exactly in these terms.
We are caught in a downward economic spiral, and all these geniuses have no clue what to do.
The way to stop this spiral is very painful and requires discipline and massive shifts in thinking. One area that was a mistake that IK made (every party supported it), was the SBP law they passed, making SBP completely independent. Bad mistake. SBP's monetary policy will now completely be dictated by monied interests, both local and foreign and this will make it painful for Pakistan and her people.

Last edited:
This should be very alarming for the people of Pakistan. Establishment along with politicians overthrew a government and economy nosedived. Our country is getting closer and closer to bankruptcy but the current government is busy trying to stay in power and COAS is going around with a begging bowl.

I always heard how people in forces think ahead, they make calculated moves but that turned out to be completely false. Bajwa along with other generals took active part in over throwing PTI government but where are the rest of the generals? What is mind boggling to me is how much corruption is there in forces that they refuse to act against bajwa. People repeating chain of command really need to wake up. If someone is driving car full speed towards a wall you don't sit back, you do everything to stop it. No movement, not a single army personal has said anything, that's what should be alarming. Only Quran and Sunnah should be followed without question, not human beings.

Khan is no messiah but could be a start towards a successful Pakistan. He has woken people and they have started to question institutions.

For some ignorant members here who’re asking Bajwa to ask for loans from China

Please wake up and smell the coffee and read Donald Lun’s letter. Limit your dealings with China and you will be forgiven, and that’s what Bajwa did, he jumped ship and went into the US camp.

Now in this circumstance, what will China or a sane minded person say when Pakistan comes begging for a loan? Kitne paise chahiye? Kya chootiya samjha hua hai China ko? Poori duniya me tum hi akal mand ho kya BC? Doosro ke moo me tattay hai?

Last time Bajwa visited, there was no protocol and the best he could muster was some deputy of a deputy of the army. China ne gaand phaar di hogi Bajwa ki and sent him back home with a bamboo up his behind.

Then that Cocomo Wharton free loader Muftah could not do his job to get a deal with IMF because the clauses included tightening of accountability laws, there was a direct conflict with his bosses. Hence, Bajwa is running to IMF like a headless chicken because if no deal, the Pakistani economy might default on their loans and that would impact the defense budget and their DHA plot allotments.

I am guessing the other corp commanders are pretty pissed off that Bajwa has killed the goose that lays golden eggs due to this grand f-ck up. The public is cursing them and to top it off their future revenue stream seems to be in jeopardy.

The only army chief I know who's on a begging tour --
What a pathetic state of affairs and for him to be doing this is out of character as well, kami lok do kami things.

One area that was a mistake that IK made (every party supported it), was the SBP law they passed, making SBP completely independent. Bad mistake. SBP's monetary policy will now completely be dictated by monied interests, both local and foreign and this will make it painful for Pakistan and her people.
To make SBP independent was an IMF demand. Governments typically do not like to do this because they like to borrow from state bank and print money as needed for populist schemes. This will lead to inflation.

It is also an independent SBP that can deregulate currency. This was also an IMF directed monetary reform :pop:

Last edited:
Except that it is your reliance and admiration for Iron Brother that remains without any evidence in this time of need for Pakistan. :D

Same for you - just stuck to the neck only in the jealousy of China.
Reminds me of an old gramophone, as a needle sticks in some scratched zone, and repetition of the same goes on and on.

Back
Top Bottom