What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

Could tomorrow be Shehbaz government’s last day? Many sources seem to be pointing at elections in October.

If that’s true, what was the point of the VoNC? SC should’ve accepted IK’s decision to break assemblies and hold elections in July.

• 61% of respondents ranked Khan as their first choice, with a total of 77% selecting him as either first or second preference.
Source: YouGov Poll
If only a YouGov poll was enough to decide MNAs distribution in Pakistan's national assembly :coffee:

.. because of the violation of trust. While the subsidy was in place, it cost $600 million a month. IMF was not prepared to fund Imran's desperate and futile attempts to stay in power.

Now as it turns out, General Bajwa is trying to reassure IMF that such violation of agreement will not happen again.
Indian Patwaris are even worse boot lickers of Bajwa than Pakistani Patwaris

If only a YouGov poll was enough to decide MNAs distribution in Pakistan's national assembly :coffee:

MNAs distribution in Pakistan's national assembly

What do you know of how MNA's are elected in Pakistan?

Pakistanis will know what this image means:
1659178664983.png

Now stick to sipping your coffee and quit talking on topics you have no real grass-roots knowledge about.

You are now reduced to insults. This is tacit agreement that you can concede to the reality :cheers:

What do you know of how MNA's are elected in Pakistan?

Pakistanis will know what this image means:
View attachment 866297

Now stick to sipping your coffee and quit talking on topics you have no real grass-roots knowledge about.
You are free to point any rational fallacies in what I've said. :coffee:

Sir he is the Sauteli spokesperson for PDM, in every single thread... I believe the term is "third wheel" :lol:

1659178958750.png

You are now reduced to insults. This is tacit agreement that you can concede to the reality :cheers:

You are free to point any rational fallacies in what I've said. :coffee:
I don't need, just please stay out of commenting on topics relating to the present malaise that impacts Pakistan. It's poor form.

It is a sad day to see Indians supporting Bajwa and his actions and vilifying IK. Never thought we'd see this day.
Please feel free to point at any fallacies that you may find in what I have said. I do not smear at individuals. I only question irrational comments made by folks in this message board when I find them amusing :coffee:

Last edited:
Please feel free to point at any fallacies that you may find in what I have said. I do not smear in individuals. I only question irrational comments made by folks in this message board when I find them amusing :coffee:
My comment was not meant at you. Just a general observation on Indian support of Bajwa at the expense of IK.

My comment was not meant at you. Just a general observation on Indian support of Bajwa at the expense of IK.
Okay. But the comment that you were quoting was directed at me. So I assumed that you were referring to my posts on this thread.

Last edited:
IMF is going on a 3 week summer recess in August. General Bajwa wants US to reassure IMF that Pakistan will not break it's promises to IMF like last time (Imran's fuel subsidy). The hope is that IMF will give board approval for loan before the recess - thanks to American influence. :pop:

Wow...
So, 3 rupees davaluation per day in 21 days would be 63 rupees. In other words, 1$ will be 310+ rupees.

Jeez...

Back
Top Bottom