What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

Wow...
So, 3 rupees davaluation per day in 21 days would be 63 rupees. In other words, 1$ will be 310+ rupees.

Jeez...
I don't think things will get that bad. Even Sri Lankan currency is at 360 only.

I don't think things will get that bad. Even Sri Lankan currency is at 360 only.

Except that SL currency was higher valued than PKR, almost twice, if I am not mistaken.

FY6aY8XWYAIFnqx.jpeg

This is quite depressing.

Why would a COAS go begging? Or he is feeling guilty of doing a regime change that went horribly wrong.
He is doing it because the house of cards built on sand is about to collapse. If the rupee falls any further, no revenue or tax base in Pakistan will be able to cover the BoP and loan servicing. Infact I would argue without some major external funding the BoP and Loan servicing amount is already something the government is unable to address. This will have a cascading effect on Pakistan, especially in areas related to food and energy. Tough, very tough times ahead, thanks to an ill-timed and self-serving experiment by the Army, and in particular the chief.

He is doing it because the house of cards built on sand is about to collapse. If the rupee falls any further, no revenue or tax base in Pakistan will be able to cover the BoP and loan servicing. Infact I would argue without some major external funding the BoP and Loan servicing amount is already something the government is unable to address. This will have a cascading effect on Pakistan, especially in areas related to food and energy. Tough, very tough times ahead, thanks to an ill-timed and self-serving experiment by the Army, and in particular the chief.

I take it as a blessing in disguise.

Pakistanis will go through 12-24 difficult months.

We will bounce back up, minus the traitors. in sha Allah.

This is quite depressing.

Lol... In 2 weeks we're gonna celebrate our 75th Independence day with regime change and with either a good news of getting 1.2 billion loan or bad news about still waiting to get that loan.

Back
Top Bottom