What's new

Gen Raheel Sharif calls Kashmir as "jugular vein of Pakistan"

Want link? non-Indian? from your cousins in Arabia aka al jezera or jewish owned bbc? :enjoy:
Dude 65000 Kashmiri youth serving in Kashmir Police(quite successful against militants too) themselves saying everyting let alone VDCs.

Dude 65000 Kashmiri youth serving in Kashmir Police(quite successful against militants too) themselves saying everyting let alone VDCs.

This is just propaganda made by Brahmins and TOI, really these youths are infiltrating the police and army to achieve their real aim of making Kashmir a part of Pakistan ;)

The statement which should have been said by honorable Nawaz sharif.......

Who himself is a Kashmiri!

They are getting military training and awaiting for the right moment :)

Kashmiris & Pakistanis are one nation by blood lines, geographically , reKiligiously, ethnically, linguistically, historically etc etc. Pakistan can wait for another thousands years for Kashmir. The K in PaKistan stands for Kashmir region.

Kashmiris & Pakistanis are one nation by blood lines, geographically , reKiligiously, ethnically, linguistically, historically etc etc. Pakistan can wait for another thousands years for Kashmir. The K in PaKistan stands for Kashmir region.

How did you come to this conclusion when the word Kashmir is derived from Sanskrit not Urdu or Arabic, and the original land is one with Hindu an Buddhist links and later Sufism. Tell me what u share? lol you do not speak Kashmiri. Kashmiri is mentioned in Hindu and Buddhist religious books not the Quran and you say u have links with it haha

You think Hindus are going to give over Amarnath shrine going back 5000 yrs to you Pakistanis? lol u must be day dreaming haha u will never get our holy land

I doubt you guys know that in our Kashmir the Pandits and Sufis pray in the same shrines which wahabis consider kafir :crazy:

How did you come to this conclusion when the word Kashmir is derived from Sanskrit not Urdu or Arabic, and the original land is one with Hindu an Buddhist links and later Sufism. Tell me what u share? lol you do not speak Kashmir. Kashmiri is mentioned in Hindu and Buddhist religious books not the Quran and you say u have links with it haha

You think Hindus are going to give over Amarnath shrine going back 5000 yrs to you Pakistanis? lol u must be day dreaming haha u will never get our holy land

He is talking about Muslim population not about the origin of the name ...........

He is talking about Muslim population not about the origin of the name ...........

India has 150 million + Muslims they are Indian who chose to stay in India, I am sure you know that. But do you know the number of Kashmiri Muslims who have joined the police and army in Kashmir to fight the militants? it's in the thousands and the head of the armed forces in Kashmir is a Kashmiri Muslim himself.

To whom your army chief want to impress??

Because Kashmir is going no where, It will remain with India forever

Brilliant. It tells of the brave man, one whose family boasts of 2 Nishan-e-Haiders & 2 sword-of-honours. #Respect

Pakistan is large parts desert - without the waters that India releases via the IWT Pakistani agriculture would mostly die, so technically he is right - Kashmir - rather the water from Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan, but the problem is that jugular vein will remain at the mercy of IWT and India forever and nothing can be done about it. Pakistani generals tried everything that they possibly could but they lost more than they could gain.

Proxies are their best bet - but terrorists don't win countries or land - especially against the fourth most powerful country in the world and especially when the terrorists are backed by a feeble country which survives on doles and fees for providing mercenary services.

India has 150 million + Muslims they are Indian who chose to stay in India, I am sure you know that. But do you know the number of Kashmiri Muslims who have joined the police and army in Kashmir to fight the militants? it's in the thousands and the head of the armed forces in Kashmir is a Kashmiri Muslim himself.

Kashmiris didn't choose to stay with India ................

How did you come to this conclusion when the word Kashmir is derived from Sanskrit not Urdu or Arabic, and the original land is one with Hindu an Buddhist links and later Sufism. Tell me what u share? lol you do not speak Kashmiri. Kashmiri is mentioned in Hindu and Buddhist religious books not the Quran and you say u have links with it haha

By that stupid logic even India's name came from Sind/Sindu/Sindh/Sindhu/Indus.:crazy:

Amarnath is in Jammu close to Indian border & you can take it.

I doubt you guys know that in Occupied Kashmir the Pandits and Sufis pray in the same shrines which wahabis consider kafir :crazy:

And i doubt you guys know that in our Pakistan Hindus love Islam so they convert into Muslims.:azn::lol:

This brave man should read the Simla Agreement first, with understanding.

There's an Indus Basin Treaty too, wither compliance and then there's reason to ignore Simla:

(a) Doesn't specifically mention Kashmir
(b) India hasn't respected bilateral treaties as mentioned above.
(c) For 43 years, we waited to let India bring peace there but should unilateral slaughter continue there.

Any good international lawyer can rebut. I'm no law guy.

This brave man should read the Simla Agreement first, with understanding.

Bhutto signed away any aspirations of getting Kashmir diplomatically or militarily a long while back. Any favor is at the mercy of India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom