What's new

Gen Bajwa rubbishes Indian army chief's claim of 'so-called surgical strikes' on Pakistan

lol where do you guys find these ugly bhaiyya pics for trolling.

• BBC said India entered Pakistan controlled territory .Which your military desperately tried to hide
  • Even Indian military stated they didn't air drop troops
BBC said Indians crossed the LOC and were sent back by the Pakistan army. Attack failed. No army posts are located on point zero. You would have been successful if you would have crossed our posts. Trying to attack and successfully attack are different things.
Shah mehmood qureshi crossed international border and did surgical strike in india.
Bare ho jao Indians.

Modi is suicidal enough to shut down the entire indian economy , dragging billion people around banks with limited funds for a month and literally risk getting kicked out the office

You think he wouldn't order a move like attack terrorist camp in Pakistan occupied Kashmir , when he himself had formally stated to abandon all relations with Pakistan.
:disagree: you Pakistanis think too highly of yourself
Proof is what everyone is asking for :) .
if he is that much psychopath then why dont he show proofs & win the next election :) .

So basically your case is that everybody on the other side of the border either lied / wasn't able to directly view the strike therefore can't categorically disprove your claims ..

To sum it up,

Your believing a Pakistani senior mod which you don't even quote, a BBC article which you call proof however the same article says that there isn't enough evidence to believe your story as well, and lastly your own military which as per yourself gave no details/proof ... While glossing over the fact that your media reports (I assume using sources within your military) contradicted the given story atleast SIXTEEN TIMES (as given in the previous video I linked) ..

giphy.gif
Lol.
The journalist in your video was talking during the ISPR guided tour presentation.

Bajwa said you cannot come and go pass our soldiers. Your army gave old picture from internet and covered the faces and claimed they are soldiers who did surgical strike in myanmer but was humiliated when the truth od the picture was revealed.
Stop lying.
Indian Army never released any picture.

Bajwa actually claimed LoC cannot be violated::lol:

And Pakistanis are known as terrorists all across the world.

Watch your nasty filthy mouth , or your *** will be out of here real quick. Addressing " Pakistani's " is like addressing all of the nation of Pakistan or people from its origin and not just terrorist or so. Post to be reported and your troll/hating *** has been warned !!

It's Pakistan which has been the victim of terrorism itself & what you said it's your policy all around..
You can send as many as you want we will keep warping them & feed to the dogs..:)
they are freedom fighters for us.

Watch your nasty filthy mouth , or your *** will be out of here real quick. Addressing " Pakistani's " is like addressing all of the nation of Pakistan or people from its origin and not just terrorist or so. Post to be reported and your troll/hating *** has been warned !!
I just replied in kind to your fellow Pakistani who started this by calling Indians theives.

they are freedom fighters for us.
TTP, ISIS khorasan, LeJ are also freedom fighters to us.

Bbc said Indian Army crossed LoC and destroyed Pakistani posts.
bbc said one post slightly damaged out of dozens attacked that night. Crossing is not big issue. Successfully doing the mission is important. BBC say your soldiers were forced to go back into bunkers. In short Pakistani victory in border skirmish.
Here is how Pakistanis cross international border infront of your soldiers in day light. Surgical strike with proof.

Last edited:
bbc said one post slightly damaged out of dozens attacked that night. Crossing is not big issue. Successfully doing h mission is important. BBC say your soldiers were orced to go back into bunkers. In short Pakistani victory in border skirmish.
BBC clearly said the post was destroyed.
Also BBC never said the bunker part, it was said by a lying Pakistani officer.

The want freedom from unislamic form of governance in Pakistan.

I just replied in kind to your fellow Pakistani who started this by calling Indians theives.

TTP, ISIS khorasan, LeJ are also freedom fighters to us.

Doesn't matter he is also wrong and I will address him as well... however, one wrong doesn't make two rights there is a big difference between a thieve and a terrorist be mature and figure it out. Disrespect to the level you put it towards Pakistani's in general will not be tolerated at all cost from you or anyone else simply.

Doesn't matter he is also wrong and I will address him as well... however, one wrong doesn't make two rights there is a big difference between a thieve and a terrorist be mature and figure it out. Disrespect to the level you put it towards Pakistani's in general will not be tolerated at all cost from you or anyone else simply.
First tell your friend to exercise restraint and not to start fights.
I have always replied in kind on this forum since 2011.

Lol.
The journalist in your video was talking during the ISPR guided tour presentation.

Stop lying.
Indian Army never released any picture.
You claimed to have done surgical strike in Azad Kashmir. Then what do you expect foreign media to see and give reports from Antarctica?
and about the pictures

faces blurred to protect identity.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom