What's new

Geelani’s health deteriorates again, to be flown to New Delhi

That needed proving? Indians invaded kashmir! So obviously the tax payer's lament doesnt apply here!

Do all Indian citizens get wished for death like that on this thread? :unsure:
Is that what they taught you in school? Go read a real history book. It was Pakistan that invaded the independent kingdom of Kashmir, by sending tribal lashkars to occupy and plunder. That was when the maharaja desperately acceeded to India and asked the Indian army's help, because it was better to be part of India than to be marauded by pashtun tribals and pak armymen. That is when the Indian army moved in, and stopped Pakistani marauders from capturing all of Kashmir. We stopped their plunder and made sure that the best parts of Kashmir dont get occupied by those Pashtun militias.

So please don't cry crocodile tears for Kashmir, when it is Pakistani lashkars backed by the Pak army that invaded their sovereignity.

As for the last sentence, I clearly wished him long health and said I hoped the doctors would cure him yet again, so don't ask me that question. By the way, Indian citizens, if they wish for Indian territory to secede, will get death wishes from Indians. Don't Pakistanis wish death to TTP terrorists, even though the are Pakistani citizens?

I want him to live his last days in peace. In an Indian hospital, treated by Indian doctors, in an Indian bed and surrounded by Indian nurses. All his life the man who had no qualms in sending boys as young as 12 to die in front of Indian bullets will again be nursed by the same Indians. At the fag end of his wretched hate filled life, he will be away from Kashmir and mainland Indians will be his only solace. Serves him right. In his death, an Indian doctor will sign his certificate, and imprinted on the 'Nationality' field will be boldly printed - "Indian" :)

His legacy will be - hundreds of dead/disabled misguided kids who could not afford to even visit New Delhi.

Hurriyat(G) will come to an end. He is the last effective separatist from within the Valley. :angel:

But there is a difference between us and him. And I want that difference to remain. So RIP. :agree:

I want him to live his last days in peace. In an Indian hospital, treated by Indian doctors, in an Indian bed and surrounded by Indian nurses. All his life the man who had no qualms in sending boys as young as 12 to die in front of Indian bullets will again be nursed by the same Indians. At the fag end of his wretched hate filled life, he will be away from Kashmir and mainland Indians will be his only solace. Serves him right. In his death, an Indian doctor will sign his certificate, and imprinted on the 'Nationality' field will be boldly printed - "Indian" :)

His legacy will be - hundreds of dead/disabled misguided kids who could not afford to even visit New Delhi.

Hurriyat(G) will come to an end. He is the last effective separatist from within the Valley. :angel:

But there is a difference between us and him. And I want that difference to remain. So RIP. :agree:
Brilliantly put . there has to be a difference between us and these people and their warped sense of outlook.

bang on buddy

hum dushmani me bhi sharaft rakhte hain aur kashmir to hamara hissa hai aaj nahi to kal kashmirion ko apni galti ka ehsaas ho hi jayega

Very well written :)

O bhai ab tak jo maine likha tha. . ab mujhe sharmindagi mehsoos ho rahi aapki post dekh ke :ashamed:

Child, you are finally learning.

What a fate that shall be, but don't count upon his psyche being unaffected enough by hypocrisy to see the irony of the situation.
After all, he could have flown to any of his more preferred destinations for medical care specially since we even allowed others of his ilk to hop the fence so that they could freely rub the itch of their fetid souls and agitate against their own nation.

The chap is an Indian citizen. Unless, he renounces his citizenship and opts for anything else, he is still entitled to Indian benefits. All Indian Kashmiris should have access to the same facilities available to any Indian citizen.
As for his health and no matter how much I may hate his ideology and view point, if he is dying, I hope it is swift and not painful.

Well said.

As Parvateshwar (from the immortals of Meluha) says,'' He may be a terrorist, but we are Suryavanshis''!

We must not become the scum we fight and WILL outlast.

Child, you are finally learning.

What a fate that shall be, but don't count upon his psyche being unaffected enough by hypocrisy to see the irony of the situation.
After all, he could have flown to any of his more preferred destinations for medical care specially since we even allowed others of his ilk to hop the fence so that they could freely rub the itch of their fetid souls and agitate against their own nation.

Don't you think, he deserves a positive rating for that post ? :pissed:

aray yaar.. tumne toh rula diya! :cray:

We need him alive for few more years, till the next leader of the Hurriyet has been chosen. His death could lead to Hurriyet falling into a disarray and we would have to deal with a bunch of splinter groups.

Let him have medical treatment,by virtue of his citizenship and feel the difference now, irrespective of his views in his entire life. I wish Mr. Gilani speedy recovery. :whistle:
He has already experienced those benefits of being India, before. When American and British doctors refused to treat him because of his putrid views, it was doctors in Mumbai and Delhi who saved his sorry life. That didn't make him stop espousing sseperatism, because he is a duplicitous hypocrite. So don't expect this episode to change him.

Back
Top Bottom