What's new

Geelani’s health deteriorates again, to be flown to New Delhi

lol...
why ain't he feel humiliated now......
he is coming for treatment to a nation capital....who he wants to break.......
even his dead body should be ashamed of it..if he is a true separatist......:sick:

No sympathy for terrorists and their sympathizers .

tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar .

PS : I hope my hindi is correct .... :P

He is an important ingredient of the monkey trap - wondered why the GOI is concerned about his health and security or why he has existed so long?.

The best hospitals in India/the region are in Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai. It's all very well for him to ask others to go and die fighting in the Valley in the most horrific ways, but when it comes to his own personal health-nothing but the best ....
In the 2000s, he tried to go to UK and USA to get treated, so that he wouldn't have to eat humble pie by being treated in the country he wants to seperate from. The Indian govt even magnanimously gave him his passport back (which had been suspended for anti national activities), so that he can get treated by whoever was willing to treat him. Both the US and UK denied him entry, and told him they did not want to treat a man who preached hatred against those countries and western values in general. He ate humble pie, and ran to Mumbai and Delhi for medical treatment.:omghaha:

Indian doctors performed every life saving procedures on him, and gave him the services that the west wouldn't and his favorite countries couldn't. It is the skill of Indian doctors that has kept him alive since then.

The best hospitals in India/the region are in Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai. It's all very well for him to ask others to go and die fighting in the Valley in the most horrific ways, but when it comes to his own personal health-nothing but the best ....

and that speaks volumes about his life of Double standards :coffee:

The relationship between Patient and Doctor is the most sacred of its kind.
Nothing should even come between Doctor and his patient ....nationality , cast , creed , religion, political stand , sexual orientation and so on have no standing.

Geelani should have access to treatment as any other sick person in India has got .

I am worried about the ordinary Indians that are not getting treatment that's their due right rather than Geelani getting treatment ...

Well newbies like me dont have a strategic vision like you.Can you shed more light on this??

It's a bit complicated bro - not in the mood right now, suffice to say - he is like ghar ki murghi - easy to control and manipulate. His antics aren't that troublesome compared to someone who might replace him.

Precisely, and let's see his "followers" are paying attention or are too busy receiving their wage packets to throw stones at riot police.....:coffee:

I've seen a similar argument between TTP sympathisers and other guys. .

bottom line was

. money/services can be used for personal usage even if they belong to Kuffars :D

Back
Top Bottom