What's new

Geelani’s health deteriorates again, to be flown to New Delhi

Sale haramkhor budhau daffa ho is duniya se.........

Geelani is a double agent. He passes terrorist info to Indian army.

He lives in Kashmir under protection of the Indian army. One ex-military man told me this.

One ex-military man told me this.

Highly doubt it. ANd if true, you shoudl kill yourself for releasing such sensitive information in PDF, Edit your post if its actually true, dumbass :lol:

geelani being a double agent.
can u imagine?

0.jpg

Hes should be flown to Islamabad to undergo halal treatment.

Get well Soon Geelani Sahibb. Aapke chaddi buddies --- aapke bina pathar kaise phekengee?? :P

Geelani to the doctor: let me confess, i have been a traitor to my motherland since birth. For my own benefits i have infuriated innocent civillians and shoved them to the Gallows of death. Add to that, the millions worth of fake currency i have poured in India to fund the mujahids.
Doctor to Gelaani: calm down you filthy spent cartridge, let the poison take its effect.

May Allah shower his blessings on Sayyid Gilani

May Allah forgive all his sins, and grant him Jannah for his service to Islam and Muslims

May Allah shower his blessings on Sayyid Gilani

May Allah forgive all his sins, and grant him Jannah for his service to Islam and Muslims
If allah is honest and just, he will never forgive an evil man like geelani who played with poor god fearing peoples lives in his quest for more power.

Back
Top Bottom