What's new

GDP per capita, HDI, military spending etc. in the GCC (statistics and maps)

This thread has nothing to do with your poor and sanctioned country. Understand?

go eat some good food , sell your oil , oppress your women and dont abt iran because your mouth is dirty .

i will post in whichever thread i suit , i'm sure this kinda behave by ottoman wahbiz is not allowed here @Jungibaaz

my country is poor yet we manage to send our 4th bio capsule to space today , while your retarded regime sells it oil and begs israel for breathing !!

my country is poor but we manage to produce 2 times more science than whole A-RABS let saudi terrorists alone .....

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Yes, you are a poor and sanctioned country that amounts to nothing other than getting conquered all the time by outsiders and being conquered people by us Arabs in every way possible.:lol:

Nobody gives a crap about your false list made by majoos. Or your non-existent false achievements made on photoshop. Go celebrate your North Korean shit that your "army" imports.

Now get lost A-zeri Kazakh nomad. Back to your crappy reality of living in a poor and shitty country called Mullahistan with your 1st century internet speed. You are using a proxy to access this page. Pathetic creature.

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' that can predict the future... but can only see eight years ahead | Mail Online

:lol:

Go get "blessed" by your dirty rafidah Mullah's pretending to be Arabs.

as i said before ottoman nomad , u better eat some good food to make your useless degenerated vistigial brain work a little bit .

and as i said before , we produce 2 times more science than the whole a-rab world , let saudi terrorist regime alone ......

instead of suicide bombing , go to school !!

your whole failed regime doesnt produce mineral water by itself . lollololool

as i said before ottoman nomad , u better eat some good food to make your useless degenerated vistigial brain work a little bit .

and as i said before , we produce 2 times more science than the whole a-rab world , let saudi terrorist regime alone ......

You are starving to death you dumb Kazakh nomad. Your dirty rafidah Mullah's pretending to be Arabs will not save you. Go enjoy your sanctions and your 1st century internet speed in your failed Mullahistan.

2hcjmo4.png

xlgdi9.png

The GCC has a economy 3 times bigger than your failed state!

You are starving to death you dumb Kazakh nomad. Your dirty rafidah Mullah's pretending to be Arabs will not save you. Go enjoy your sanctions and your 1st century internet speed in your failed Mullahistan.

again you are running away like a pathetic retarded rat :

i said this :

then u bring on that shyt above , anyhow , go away retarded arab .

i dont have any discussion with some creature from a retarded regime of vahibistan , where they dont contribute in worlds science production !! :lol:

while my country alone is producing 2% of the worlds science which is two times more than the whole a-rab world !! :lol:

let the terrorist regime of saudi alone :rap:

why is KSA spending so much on military?

they are licking someones boots to let them breath ! thats why .

2hcjmo4.png

xlgdi9.png

The GCC has a economy 3 times bigger than your failed state!

Oh, I forgot go enjoy your shitty smog in your ugly and polluted cities in Mullahistan. Most polluted in the world!

The Great Saddam Hussein surely knew how to deal with you creatures. We are awaiting another Arab hero that can deal with you again, again, again, again and again. Like in the past where that
happened regularly.

You also have the biggest brain drain in the world. Dumb people are dumb.

pathetic creature , you can bold your post , choose 20 as your font size and cry like b*ches !!

still we are producing 2 times more science than whole arab world .

if we are dumb and we do that , then what are u ? sea monkey ?

people are reading this , and i'm so glad that i've made you as embarrassed as shyt !

i wont reply to your cryings anymore cause there is a new footage of our newest space launch i gotta watch .

go eat good food .

peace out .

LOL, in your imagination. You people are famous for their delusions.

Do I need to say more than this? :lol:

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine' that can predict the future... but can only see eight years ahead | Mail Online

Half of your "achievements" are pure photoshop. Western media and other media have long ago discovered that. You really on shitty imports from communistic countries. You are a poor, sanctioned and failed country with the biggest brain drain in the world, biggest pollution after regions in China and growing lack of water.

You would give all to escape from your failed Mullahistan but you would get executed if you tried.:lol:

Did I forgot to mention that you are world champions in mut'ah and being drug addicts?

Then go watch your photoshop in action with your 1st century internet speed and leave this thread alone. Nobody cares about your shitty Mullahistan here before you started to throw up here. It has stunk ever since.

Can the rafidah and Kazakh nomad dog get silenced in the same way that 15 of his terrorists dogs got silenced yesterday? Nobody cares about his poor, sanctioned, ugly and deprived Mullahistan.

Get lost A-zeri.

Look at the statistics. You are no opponent for KSA. Go back to your poor third world country. You are a conquered people by us Arabs in every way. Know your place.
Hey hey hey dirty nasibi dog it is better that u shut your dirty mouth.u poors 60 years ago chased airplane with sword and now are just a colony of US.U always were tribal and have no bullshit.we are 17th most powerful country in economy.we do no even see u lagged and barefoot poor servant of west as our servants!

^^ two messages above lol , this guy denies scopos and ISI stats !

anyway , you most probably dont know what they are ottoman creature !! :lol:

but as i said before , bye !!

i dont have time for someone from retarded vahibistan . i gotta see the new footage from our new SPACE LAUNCH !!

bye

Hey hey hey dirty nasibi dog it is better that u shut your dirty mouth.u poors 60 years ago chased airplane with sword and now are just a colony of US.U always were tribal and have no bullshit.we are 17th most powerful country in economy.we do no even see u lagged and barefoot poor servant of west as our servants.

dont feed the troling creature .

velesh kon een sagpedar vahabi ru

Hey hey hey dirty nasibi dog it is better that u shut your dirty mouth.u poors 60 years ago chased airplane with sword and now are just a colony of US.U always were tribal and have no bullshit.we are 17th most powerful country in economy.we do no even see u lagged and barefoot poor servant of west as our servants.

LOL you dumb Kazakh nomad and mongrel. KSA is a much more powerful country and economy than your shitty country. Every statistic proves that. Without your oil and gas, currently when under sanctions, you would look worse than North Korea since they work much harder than you people.

Go back to your mut'ah and drugs. Maybe breath some air pollution in while you are at it. Your brain seems to have suffered due to that.

Or maybe it was a fake wannabe Arab Mullah majoos that hurt you.

No offence to the iranian Brother.

Infact even i say Pakistan failed to become sucessful economically like India

But i was comparing Iran and GCC.the economic difference is extremely huge and will take iran atleast 15-20years to reach the level where now GCC is

GCC 42million population and 2.1trillion dollars GDP
Iran 70million population and 500billion dollars GDP(Other sources indicate 438billion dollars because of negative growth rate)

Though i believe Iran has the capability to even leave turkey behind and be only the 2nd to Indonesia

LOL you dumb Kazakh nomad and mongrel. KSA is a much more powerful country and economy than your shitty country. Every statistic proves that. Without your oil and gas, currently when under sanctions, you would look worse than North Korea since they work much harder than you people.

Go back to your mut'ah and drugs. Maybe breath some air pollution in while you are at it. Your brain seems to have suffered due to that.

U just have to clean US baloons

No offence to the iranian Brother.

Infact even i say Pakistan failed to become sucessful economically like India

But i was comparing Iran and GCC.the economic difference is extremely huge and will take iran atleast 15-20years to reach the level where now GCC is

GCC 42million population and 2.1trillion dollars GDP
Iran 70million population and 500billion dollars GDP(Other sources indicate 438billion dollars because of negative growth rate)

Though i believe Iran has the capability to even leave turkey behind and be only the 2nd to Indonesia

Stop writing realities. Stick to this kind of news, please:

You should move to Iran and not stay in poor UAE!

Back
Top Bottom