What's new

GCSE educational attainment: Indians at top, Bg doing better than White British, Pk struggling

The Chinese can go kill themselves for all I care. We're talking about the street-defecators that can't so much as build a single workable toilet.

Take that survey and shove it up your dirty bum.

Your government is so stupid that even they fall for these desperate and insecure chain mails: India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Your poor education is on display in your post. Yes, we have handed over the responsibility to build workable toilet to some dumb guys who are good for nothing but to build the toilet and deliver Pizza since we were busy in R & D in Mangalyaan and similar mission with NASA.

What else you dumb Chinse say? Can't deny the fact right? You have to use word American in your Avatar to stop yourself from being ridicule in first impression.

The Chinese can go kill themselves for all I care. We're talking about the street-defecators that can't so much as build a single workable toilet.

Take that survey and shove it up your dirty bum.

Your government is so stupid that even they fall for these desperate and insecure chain mails: India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

The figures were made up by Indian Minister for Human Resource Development. I can't believe it!!!

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Your poor education is on display in your post. Yes, we have handed over the responsibility to build workable toilet to some dumb guys who are good for nothing but to build the toilet and deliver Pizza since we were busy in R & D in Mangalyaan and similar mission with NASA.

What else you dumb Chinse say? Can't deny the fact right? You have to use word American in your Avatar to stop yourself from being ridicule in first impression.

You've been shown to be a fool.

Again: India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

I posted a piece from the same source showing that your chain mail garbage is not only wrong, it's posted from your government.

It's just more pain and shame added to your already refuted statement.

Pl read the following Paragraph from your own post.

Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range.

It can be few percent more or less. It may not provide a 100% correct picture but certainly it is a very strong Indicator of the fact. That is why NASA and Microsoft accept that. You see the range they accept is exactly 1/3 of their employee.

Now tell me whether are you ashamed of posting a link stating exact contrary to your claim?

Dude, I used to live in Lund. And my wife gone to university of Lund for her doctorate
Never reveal this to my fellow South Asians! You might want to check the meaning of Lund in Hindi on the net.:enjoy: Been to Sweden once. Beautiful place.:cheers:

You've been shown to be a fool.
Pl read the following Paragraph from your own post.

Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range.

It can be few percent more or less. It may not provide a 100% correct picture but certainly it is a very strong Indicator of the fact. That is why NASA and Microsoft accept that. You see the range they accept is exactly 1/3 of their employee.

Now tell me whether are you ashamed of posting a link stating exact contrary to your claim?

No retard, it won't be a few more or less. (Lol, MORE? Seriously?)

It's going to be less than 5%. Anyone who's ever been on a school trip to Cape Canaveral or has seen NASA employees by the dozens before, knows that Indians are so non-existent that rarely does one see an Indian in the vicinity of the entire cape.

Am I ashamed? Are you ashamed of being an Indian half-wit illiterate? From the piece: NASA workers say the number of Indians in the organization is in the region of 4-5 per cent, but the 36 per cent figure is pure fiction.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Never reveal this to my fellow South Asians! You might want to check the meaning of Lund in Hindi on the net.:enjoy: Been to Sweden once. Beautiful place.:cheers:

I know what Lund mean in Hindi and Urdu, this is the first thing they told me when i used Lund as my location here

Academic success does not translate to success in life for ethnic minorities. White brits still got all the top level positions in society, white upper class I mean.
Working class white brit are probably doing worst than Indians.

Back
Top Bottom