What's new

GCSE educational attainment: Indians at top, Bg doing better than White British, Pk struggling

No surprise. This difference will be further widened in future. The way Indians are progressing in education is awesome. I foresee a day when whole world put to gather will not be able to beat India in Education. We paragraphs have the highest Numbers of Graduates in physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Our engineers, Doctors Software professionals and accountants are of nonparallel skill and respected through out the Globe with a very high degree of regards.
dont be so arrogant. We are a billion plus people, obviously we will churn high numbers of grads.
yet quality of graduates remains abysmally low.

dont be so arrogant. We are a billion plus people, obviously we will churn high numbers of grads.
yet quality of graduates remains abysmally low.

You are wrong. If the quality of graduates are low than they will not shine the way are shining everywhere. Now do not compare those Uni. which gives certificate for money. Those kind of Universities are everywhere. Compare good of India with good of world. There is a huge difference. In fact the article state that only though not same.

You are wrong. If the quality of graduates are low than they will not shine the way are shining everywhere. Now do not compare those Uni. which gives certificate for money. Those kind of Universities are everywhere. Compare good of India with good of world. There is a huge difference. In fact the article state that only though not same.
I am comparing average of India with average of the world. Even best of India compared to best of world looks unfavourable for India.
Indian newspapers carry stories of Individual success of Indians abroad, that given a feeling that Indians are the best.
Am pretty sure same for people of other countries.

I am comparing average of India with average of the world. Even best of India compared to best of world looks unfavourable for India.

Oh man you seem to be a very special type of person. If some one try to hype the achievement of their own country, it is understandable but you want to undermine it.

Indians are considered as the most academically brilliant people every where. NASA has 1/3 indian scientist. US has huge number of Indian Doctors and considered as the most brilliant. Indians are highly respected doctors, engineers, accountants and educationists. How do they got these recolonization without good education?

Indian Americans top in income and education - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire

Oh man you seem to be a very special type of person. If some one try to hype the achievement of their own country, it is understandable but you want to undermine it.

Indians are considered as the most academically brilliant people every where. NASA has 1/3 indian scientist. US has huge number of Indian Doctors and considered as the most brilliant. Indians are highly respected doctors, engineers, accountants and educationists. How do they got these recolonization without good education?

Indian Americans top in income and education - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire
the NASA thing has been debunked many times. I am not undermining any achievement. There are achievements for sure which are good, and Indians are doing generally well.
But this chest beating is annoying. Try to read some non Indian news source too, reading only Indian news media can skew your perception about yourself quite a bit.

the NASA thing has been debunked many times. I am not undermining any achievement. There are achievements for sure which are good, and Indians are doing generally well.
But this chest beating is annoying. Try to read some non Indian news source too, reading only Indian news media can skew your perception about yourself quite a bit.

there is nothing wrong in recognizing achievement though it is our own. So Newyork daily news is an Indian media? If your anti India mindset allow you to search google a bit, You will fin numbers of Non Indian sources.

That's because when they start to go to school, no matter how much better they perform, some Sharma ji's child always get better grades. So next time they have to study even harder. :D

Black Africans doing as good as White British?

Well, either

1: This chart is BS

2: It's due to higher IQ immigrants

There is a reason Blacks in Africa and Indians in India do absolute shiite on international standardized tests. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAH

Sorry about that. Please go on.

I would love to hear more...

Black Africans doing as good as White British?

Well, either

1: This chart is BS

2: It's due to higher IQ immigrants

There is a reason Blacks in Africa and Indians in India do absolute shiite on international standardized tests. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAH

Sorry about that. Please go on.

I would love to hear more...

A noble attempt to educate an Idiot from my side.

36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey - Times Of India

Why don't you keep your name Chinese_Millenium? Ashamed of using word Chinese?

A noble attempt to educate an Idiot from my side.

36% of scientists at NASA are Indians: Govt survey - Times Of India

Why don't you keep your name Chinese_Millenium? Ashamed of using word Chinese?

The Chinese can go kill themselves for all I care. We're talking about the street-defecators that can't so much as build a single workable toilet.

Take that survey and shove it up your dirty bum.

Your government is so stupid that even they fall for these desperate and insecure chain mails: India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom