What's new

GCC to hold naval drills in Gulf amid Iran spat

more wahabi logic

As I said, only good for comedy.

They claim Iraq won the war because Iran lost more people, so I counter by saying if that's a logical arguement, then it was the Axis powers who won WW2 and not the Allies. They have nothing to say so they start getting their panties in a bunch and calling names.

I know, you were too cowards even to dare to think of hurting him yourselves, so, your allies, US army and their puppets killed him. His indescribable bravery amazed all people. He won the war because you have a dead person in every home because of him, your Komaini surrendered although there were Iranian lands under Iraqi control and Saddam handed them back VOLUNTARILY in 1990. He made you live the worst times of your history...

His indescribable Insanity amazed all people.
Iraq today is more backward from Iran 100 years ago.
Im sorry for Iraqi people.

Last edited by a moderator:
more wahabi logic

As I said, only good for comedy.

They claim Iraq won the war because Iran lost more people, so I counter by saying if that's a logical arguement, then it was the Axis powers who won WW2 and not the Allies. They have nothing to say so they start getting their panties in a bunch and calling names.

Yes, I Wahhabi and so proud of it. Iraq won the war and it's a fact that the defeated side will never admit.

Yes, I Wahhabi and so proud of it. Iraq won the war and it's a fact that the defeated side will never admit.

In their "logic" if it can even be called that because I don't know what the hell that is anyone and anything that is against Iran is "Wahhabi". If an Iranian tripped on a rock then I think that rock is also "Wahhabi". LoL they really are "Special" people.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

In their "logic" if it can even be called that because I don't know what the hell that is anyone and anything that is against Iran is "Wahhabi". If an Iranian tripped on a rock then I think that rock is also "Wahhabi". LoL they really are "Special" people.
no wahabi, we never call arabs outside the PG that name, nor do we call non-arab muslims that. The honour is solely yours (and your al quida and taliban followers).

what happened to these goals ?
Control of the Arvand river waterway by Iraqis
Acquisition of the three islands of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs, on behalf of the UAE
Annexation of Khuzestan to Iraq
Prevent the spread of the Islamic Revolution in the region

no wahabi, we never call arabs outside the PG that name, nor do we call non-arab muslims that. The honour is solely yours (and your al quida and taliban followers).

So it is not really based on a belief it is a genetic thing?? Thank you for proving you are racist then :D not that anyone had the smallest ounce of doubt about that anyways.

what happened to these goals ?

I stated before that you started the war not him. I am afraid if Arabs now fight you again you would cry and say that we started it although we are trying hard to avoid any conflicts while you are trying hard to undermine any possible peace living with us. All the world know Iran is a trouble making country, and it was like that before 1980 when Saddam fed up of Iranian malicious policy and sent her back 50 years.

So it is not really based on a belief it is a genetic thing?? Thank you for proving you are racist then :D not that anyone had the smallest ounce of doubt about that anyways.

you're on a roll today Mosa. You keep barfing gold and diamonds all over the forum mate. Stop, you're spoiling us.

No Mosa, it's not a genetic thing (and what effing special genes do you guys have lmao?), it's a belief thing. Sunni muslims are not the same as wahabis. Wahabis are trained to believe an extremist and unique interpretation of the written text. No wonder then that 3/4 of the suicide bombers in this world have been Saudi citizens and the rest followers of the wahabi school of thought.

you're on a roll today Mosa. You keep barfing gold and diamonds all over the forum mate. Stop, you're spoiling us.

No Mosa, it's not a genetic thing (and what effing special genes do you guys have lmao?), it's a belief thing. Sunni muslims are not the same as wahabis. Wahabis are trained to believe an extremist and unique interpretation of the written text. No wonder then that 3/4 of the suicide bombers in this world have been Saudi citizens and the rest followers of the wahabi school of thought.

No please! you are the one who is barfing gold and diamonds all over the forum mate.:cheesy:
Now enough...You are one of the worst members here, 99% of your posts either trolls or insults, and the worst thing is that you added nothing to this forum.

No please! you are the one who is barfing gold and diamonds all over the forum mate.:cheesy:
Now enough...You are one of the worst members here, 99% of your posts either trolls or insults, and the worst thing is that you added nothing to this forum.

You know what's ironic? I have a higher thank to post ratio than you, which means that people think I add more to this forum than you do.

joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-thats-check-and-mate-785cbd.jpg

You know what's ironic? I have a higher thank to post ratio than you, which means that people think I add more to this forum than you do.

I can go one insulting KSA and worshipping Iran too and get a high thank than post ratio it is not accomplishment. It just shows you are part of the sheeple here.

You see Mosa? :rofl:
You get my empathy for such a childish and dumb posts... You need help.

You see Mosa? :rofl:
You get my empathy for such a childish and dumb posts... You need help.

Abii: I am just a poor boy I need no sympathy. Because I am easy come easy go. Little high little low. No matter where the wind blows doesn't really matter to meeeee. to meeeeee. to meeeeeeeeeeee.

and nobody told you from that 2,000,000 you mentioned 1500000 left Iran before the war and another 450000 left Iran not because of the war but because of something else

by the way these guys stopped 3 Iraqi army in front of Khoramshar (a small city without any military establishment) for more than one month

210px-Iranian_Resistance.jpg

and again the same guys stopped full might of Iraqi war machine in Abadan for more than 1.5 year until we broke Saddam siege of abadan (I wonder which Arab city of less than 200,000 can stand for more than 1.5 year against an army which have more soldier than the population of the city)

you boast of the number of death , well if we had 4 time forces then you the we also killed more , if we used chemical weapons then we also killed more , if we 3 times a day bombed cities and civilians then we have killed more .and for the record its how you increase the opponent casualties
Halabja1.jpg
images

well let me post another interesting fact to show you how ineffective Iraqi forces were in their fight against us
Imbalance of Power (1980–1987) Iraq | Iran
Tanks in 1980 ----------------------2700 | 1740
Tanks in 1987 ---------------------4500+ | 1000
Fighter aircraft in 1980 -------------332 | 445
Fighter aircraft in 1987--------------500+ | 65 (serviceable)
Helicopters in 1980 -----------------40 | 500
Helicopters in 1987 -----------------150 | 60
Artillery in 1980 --------------------1000 | 1000+
Artillery in 1987 ---------------------4000+ | 1000+

I wonder with such imbalance in the forces how come that Iraq could not conquer all of Iran
and for the records at the end of war Arvand Rood was in Iran control .
While Iran has its share of accomplishments in this war, it started to loose in the final years and badly. These setbacks knocked some sense in to Iranian leadership of that time and it decided to close this bloody chapter through negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom