What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Al-Qassam Brigades bombard “Tel Aviv” with a missile barrage in response to the Zionist massacres against civilians.

View attachment 1030461
David Sling to intercept Gaza rocket? They are running low on Iron Dome interceptors. US probably seeks to refill them for them.

Does this mean that nazis will withdraw? I do not see any other way Hakas accepting the deal.

They will not withdraw. Similar ceasefire happened in 2014. They broke it by continuing ground operations. Looks like Netanyahu rejected again:

#Urgent | Izzat al-Rishq, member of Hamas’ political bureau:

•There are no final details at the present time regarding the prisoner exchange deal

•Netanyahu is delaying the prisoner exchange deal and lying to all parties

#Urgent | Izzat al-Rishq, member of Hamas’ political bureau:

•Every time we get close to completing the prisoner deal, problems arise and stop it

•The Zionist party, especially Netanyahu, is the one obstructing the conclusion of a prisoner exchange deal

I saw this clip that is claiming these explosions and fires were triggered yesterday in Tel Aviv, Ashdod, and Ashkelon yesterday after the Palestinian resistance's rockets and missiles hit them.

That's incredible damage!! Looks like some oil refinery burning? But, it would be nice to have English captions and/or voice. Or those who post the videos at least give a gist of what the video is saying?

Who the hell would want to live in that country?? You can count on a never ending strife until a reasonable political solution is found.

PS. Is it just me or the pro Israel / fake neutrals are generally quieter in this thread for the last several days? If so then maybe even they know the vaunted Israeli victory they were so assured of is no more??

There is not even an ambulance anymore...
Screenshot_20231120_221845_ir.eitaa.messenger~01.jpg

The White House: Hamas must be eliminated and any funding directed to it must be stopped

US greenlighted a complete reoccupation of Gaza from the beginning. Probably with knowledge Israel will murder hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in it's genocide. The nations trying to reach ceasefire should understand this and take US out of the picture. There needs to be real economic and military warfare to get them to change their minds.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom