What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Check the links in the page
Wiki is a weak source its not evidence try again

The Dhimmi system is apartheid.
Remind me when Christians can build a Church in Mekka.
You idiot apartheid is in reference to race not religion. Otherwise you could say segregated women and men's sports is apartheid as well because of segregation of sex.

Also remind me when Muslims can build a mosque in the Vatican.

Hamas is know to violate the Geneva Convention whenever they get a chance.
Ukraine may commit the occasional war crime, but far far from the level of Hamas.
Israel has violated the Geneva convention they have said no fuel water power into gaza. What part of that did you not understand. Now using your logic only an investigation can confirm hamas have and independently verified not a fake Israeli one.

Yet, you claim that Israel did not bomb tunnels.

Where did i make that claim, stop with the lies. I said there are tunnels but your exaggerating by using Israeli propaganda. Israel is bombing residential buildings indiscriminately. By their own admission they killed 60 hamas fighters but slaughtered 11000+ civilians, plenty of evidence building for warcrimes.

And You do not know the military value of any of these targets.
You do not know if there is even military there but by all accounts they are revenge killing civilians.

I have seen videos of Russian executing civilians.
There are videos of idf executing Palestinians

My position is that you cannot make a claim of war crime before an investigation.

You can when no fuel, water, power, food is being let in and people are forcibly being removed from their homes.

Only remotly connected to Israel .

Mostly a Japanese ship with international crew that they Kidapped.

Congratualtions , Houtis under Iran are now pirates.

This is now an international problem of free shipping and US has enough forces in the region to take care of it.

Ok
Would crew work for Israel now?
Will companies do joint venture with them with higher risk?

This is serious.

Any man in possible Israeli ships takes risk
Any investment is risky

Ok

This is serious.

Any investment is risky
Crew should be detained until further notice for collaboration with enemy entity and notify their state about their activities.

Ok

This is serious.

Any investment is risky

Mostly a Japanese ship with international crew that they Kidapped. ll those ship habe multiple countries imvolved , you can't target one country like this.

Congratualtions , Houthis under Iran are now pirates.
thumb-256px.png

This is now an international problem of free shipping and US has enough forces in the region to take care of it.

Mostly a Japanese ship with international crew that they Kidapped. ll those ship habe multiple countries imvolved , you can't target one country like this.

thumb-256px.png

It would be a lot less hassle to just get rid of your terrorist country which is destabilizing the whole region over and over again.

thumb-256px.png

Houthis did not attack the tankers randomly. They did a selection.

Escalation in an election year will not happen.

Yemenis also have HGV
They can close the Mandab fully.
They just did a small thing.

thumb-256px.png

Back
Top Bottom