What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Rami Unger: The Business Mogul of Israel​

In the realm of Israeli business, Rami Abraham Unger stands out as a prominent figure, with diverse interests spanning the import of automobiles, shipping, and real estate. Born in 1947 into a well-established family in northern Tel Aviv, Rami's father was Shalom Unger. His educational journey took him to the British Isles, where he studied at a private school in Britain. Following his early education, he served in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) as part of the Intelligence Corps.

Together with the company "Netzba," owned by members of the "Agad" group, Unger became an importer of Daihatsu automobiles in Israel. In 1985, he sold his stake in the agency to "Netzba," and in 1989, he acquired full control of the agency. Simultaneously, he entered the maritime shipping industry through his ownership of the Ray Shipping company. By 2010, his company possessed over 60 vessels, specializing in the transportation of automobiles, with a total value exceeding $3 billion.

In 2013, Deputy Head of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, intervened in a dispute over the rights to import Kia vehicles. Later on, Unger donated 1.1 million shekels from a Panamanian company to Cohen's synagogue, facing Cohen's residence. Another car brand imported by "Telecar" into Israel is "SsangYong."

It seems Huti catched couple of thousand luxury cars on ship, this kind of action is needed and insanity of jew nazis would drop within seconds.

Where on earth does Iran get these weapons from

The ones Yemeni is launching are bypassing all the air defense network by sea land and air

Best part they are killing Israelis

please make sure your URLs say "twitter.com" not "x.com" and delete everything after the last number at the end of the URL (starting with the "?"), otherwise it won't load here and no one can see it.

https://x.com/irandefense/status/1726241956437672168?s=46&t=y0OFodoGxInwRRrH23SIWA

-->

btw Iran doesn't "get" these weapons from anywhere, it makes them itself, and Russia has shown interest in purchasing many of them

please make sure your URLs say "twitter.com" not "x.com" and delete everything after the last number at the end of the URL (starting with the "?"), otherwise it won't load here and no one can see it.

https://x.com/irandefense/status/1726241956437672168?s=46&t=y0OFodoGxInwRRrH23SIWA

-->

btw Iran doesn't "get" these weapons from anywhere, it makes them itself, and Russia has shown interest in purchasing many of them

bro how can I do that from my phone? too tedious too difficult

I tried to use the media insert does that not work?

give me a few tries to see if I can do it

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 15.23.30.png

Hezbollah should learn from Houthi's.

Member of the Houthi Political Bureau, Muhammad Al-Bukhaiti, told Al Jazeera Live: Either stop the aggression against Gaza or expand the conflict, and we will not allow them to exterminate our brothers in Gaza.

bro how can I do that from my phone? too tedious too difficult

I tried to use the media insert does that not work?

View attachment 1029982
Just copy paste the url

-->

Range is somehow small?

I am sure Russia has helped Iran in this field and its about time

the fact that Western nations have one of the worst air defence and cannot even shoot down sub sonic stealth drones and supersonic cruise missiles from Yemen

they stand ZERO chance against a hypersonic missiles

this should be reserved for the Israeli air bases housing the F35Is

I'm sure in return for weapons and support to Russia

Iran asked not just for payment but for also technical support and guidance

I expect iran to make some leaps in development and production over the next few years because if the Ukraine conflict

Back
Top Bottom