What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It has connection as illustration of state of mind, as far as i know english schools are not members of axis of resistance, this inbreeds in clip are.
random teenagers in syria are part of 'axis of resistance'? ok clown

Hamas officials say Gaza death toll passes 12,000​

Hamas officials say more than 12,000 Palestinians - including 5,000 children - are now known to have been killed by Israeli military action in the Gaza Strip since 7 October.

The Palestinian Information Center, which carries official Hamas statements, also says more than 3,570 people – including 1,800 children – are missing.

Ben Shapiro not only exposed himself as the biggest hypocrite about the 'free speech' he was espousing until this conflict started but also brought to a sharp relief the Israel Firsters in America: Now prominent WHITE Americans have been questioning the morals, or lack of morals, of such hypocrites: When it was about the Covid pandemic or about the Ukraine war, these hypocrite were solidly for free speech but when it came to Israel, they openly started muzzling voices. Maybe not right now but one day Israelis and their surrogates in America will realize how their duplicitous behavior undid their own whatever credibility and narrative.

But Jackson Hinkle's Twitter account has risen to great heights within weeks of this conflict started! What he couldn't achieve during the Covid and the Ukraine war, he is able to achieve very quickly now. Last I checked, he had 3.1 million Followers on Twitter. But I think he needs to be on You Tube again and the ban on him should be reversed.

@Falcon29 you and other members who dont like hamas criticism should watch this.
All i ask is to watch it with open mind. The guy is pro Palestinian jew.

Hamas, with it's limited resources, geographical disadvantages, and homemade weapons, is performing well considering what the Gaza Strip has been subjected to since the conflict began. Gaza is so small and the terrain is a major disadvantage. Over half of buildings in Gaza have been destroyed.

Fleeing strikes, unable to see or hear them​

Heba Abu Jazar Sama was working on her laptop when she said her house in Gaza started to shake.

“I am deaf, I cannot hear, but I feel the tremors and vibrations. I was tapping on my laptop, and out of fatigue, I closed my eyes for a few moments, and the house was being bombed,” Sama, 29, said in messages relayed to CNN by Walid Mahmoud Nazzal, the coordinator of the Palestinian Union of the Deaf, based in Ramallah.

“My father and mother started screaming, thinking that I had been killed,” Sama added. “When the dust cleared and they found me and my sister (who is also deaf), we started crying a lot. Had I not moved for a few moments, the stones would have fallen on my head.”

Heba Abu Jazar Sama

Heba Abu Jazar Sama, 29, uses sign language to describe how her home was destroyed in a video sent to CNN by Walid Mahmoud Nazzal, coordinator of the Palestinian Union of the Deaf, on November 3.

Heba Abu Jazar Sama

Deaf people must rely on their other senses to escape the relentless barrage of IDF strikes, which have hit hospitals, ambulances, refugee camps, UN schools and makeshift shelters. People with disabilities need more time to evacuate even if advance warning were given, Emina Ćerimović, a senior researcher on disability rights at international rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW), told CNN.

CNN reported in early October that the IDF appeared to have abandoned its “roof knocking” policy, with multiple people in Gaza saying they were given no advance warning before their homes were bombed. When asked whether the military had stopped the practice – which entails dropping a small, non-explosive munition on the roof before a larger strike is executed, thereby minimizing casualties by allowing for evacuation – an IDF spokesperson suggested it would no longer be the norm. The absence of such warnings may be contributing to the huge scale of civilian deaths in Gaza.

The IDF has repeatedly called on civilians to move south of Wadi Gaza, a waterway bisecting the center of the strip, as it intensifies its assault on Gaza City and the north of the territory.

After Sama’s home was bombed, she and her family were displaced to a shelter.

“There was no hope, no water, no electricity, no internet, and no blankets to cover us from the cold at night. We were suffocated and very tired,” she said about the conditions in the shelter.

Unlike their homes, shelters are not suited to the accessibility needs of people with disabilities. Civilians live in cramped conditions without privacy and have limited access to hygiene products, aid workers told CNN. Toilets are not always located on each floor, impeding access for people who cannot climb stairs. Some are forced to crawl on the ground in order to reach the line for the bathroom.

Up to 70 people could be sheltered in one room, with some forced to stay on the stairs, said Jamal Al Rozzi, executive director of the National Society for Rehabilitation, who used to live in Gaza City and fled south for his children’s safety. Children with disabilities who might lack the ability to chew could go hungry, because there are not enough staff members available to blend their food, he said.

Back
Top Bottom