What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sure , carpet bombing next to the Shifa hospital,

Feel free not to repond to my posts , can manage fine without your nonsese and curse word .

~​

Military recovers bodies of two Israeli hostages in area of Gaza’s Shifa Hospital

Yehudit Weiss was undergoing cancer treatment at time of Oct. 7 attack, when her husband was murdered; Cpl. Noa Marciano served at overrun IDF base, her death confirmed on Monday

FotoJet-11-e1700209693518-640x400.jpg

Left: Yehudit Weiss. (Courtesy); Right: Cpl. Noa Marciano (Courtesy)

The bodies of two Israeli hostages abducted by Hamas on October 7 were recovered Thursday by the Israel Defense Forces from the area of Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip, the military said.

On Thursday evening, the Israel Defense Forces said troops had located the body of Yehudit Weiss in a building near the medical center’s compound. On Friday morning, the IDF said it had also recovered the body of Cpl. Noa Marciano a day earlier from another building adjacent to Shifa, three days after announcing she had been killed in Hamas captivity.

The IDF said troops from the 7th Armored Brigade’s 603rd Battalion found Weiss’s body, along with military equipment, including assault rifles and RPGs, belonging to the Hamas terrorists who had held her captive.

“To our sorrow, Yehudit was murdered by the terrorists in the Gaza Strip. And we didn’t get to her in time,” IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said in his daily press briefing on Thursday evening. He did not specify when she was killed.

Her body was brought into Israel for identification, following which the military and police notified Weiss’s family of her death.

Weiss, 65, a mother of five, was abducted from Kibbutz Be’eri on October 7, when thousands of Hamas terrorists streamed into Israel, murdering at least 1,200 people and taking some 240 hostages. Her husband, Shmulik, was found murdered in the safe room of their home a week and a half after the attack.

Weiss, a retiree who worked with kindergarten children and in the kibbutz dining room, was being treated with radiation for breast cancer when she was kidnapped.

Sending its “heartfelt condolences to the family,” the IDF stressed in a statement that “the national mission… is to locate the missing and return the hostages home.”

“The IDF is operating alongside and in full coordination with the relevant national and security institutions in order to pursue these tasks. We will not cease from the mission until it will be completed,” the statement said.

Marciano’s body was recovered by troops from the same battalion, following intelligence information provided by the Shin Bet security agency.

Her body was then brought to Israel for identification. Her funeral was slated for Friday.

Marciano, 19, of the Combat Intelligence Collection Corps 414th unit, was serving at the Nahal Oz IDF base when it was overrun by terrorists during their murderous onslaught on southern Israel on October 7. She lived in Modiin and was the oldest of three siblings.

On Monday evening, Hamas published a propaganda video of Marciano, showing her speaking to the camera four days after being taken hostage, identifying herself and reciting the names of her parents and her hometown. The video then cut to showing her body.

Weiss and Marciano are the first two abductees known to have died in captivity.

~
I am on a forum where I sniff manure like your posts I will call them out.
The 2 ladies were killed by the IDF. Sad to see them not showing any respect for their own dead. Bit like collateral damage.
Now Sammuel please keep post you shyt posts so it can be an example to us all of an example of an inbred Zionist mind.

Very sane and correct comment. It is hard to convince these excitable kids to think in Pan-Islamic strategic terms and then you wonder why mere 7 million Zionist child killers are wreaking havoc in the region.

The issue with the muslims is we our selves are weak minded and have no strategic thinking. Looking at the Gaza Israeli genocide, we all should have known it's coming so why didn't the muslims unite? We may have 1000s of excuses and they may even be correct but the fact is we failed to unite on one platform and so we are suffering due to it. In Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, Syria we are fighting amongst ourselves. The ummah should reject fighting amongst themselves and this alone could open the doors to unity. Dealing with the traitor leadership is another one. When we have the time we dont act and when its too late we point fingers.

And one last thing before we end this little chat.

Yes , I bet you are sorry that 1400 of our people where brutaly murdered and that we have 32 children held hostage .

I am sure that if Hamas decides to murder 1400 more of our people , you will be sorry again , even condem it.

But other than that , you don't really give a F*ck , otherwise you would not dare to to criticize yet offer no alternatve , one that ensures this never happens again.

You don't offer one because you don't have one , you are willing to let things stay as they are , and at best will again say you are sorry , maybe even throw in a 4 line condemnation.

Again , do feel free to seek you attention elsewhere , unless you have something better to offer , than regret for our future losses.

~

Biden : Hamas ‘plan on attacking Israel again’

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

US President Joe Biden says Israel’s operation in Gaza, following the shock October 7 massacre in southern Israeli communities, “will end when Hamas no longer maintains the capacity to murder, abuse, and do horrific things to the Israelis.”

Biden says in a televised press conference following his long-anticipated meeting China’s Xi Jinping that Israel’s military has “an obligation to use as much caution as they can in going after their targets. Hamas said they plan to attack Israelis again and this is terrible dilemma.”

~
~
I had stopped referring to you as a cockroach - my apologies - I should call a spade a spade.
You come from an inbred breed - liars and bullshit is as common as air in tel aviv - no one believes the number of hostages - if you cared about them you would have trodden on Gaza carefully.
Your creed don’t want peace - you want genocide of a complete race - you illegal nation is guilty of war crimes and those responsible get ready to be circumcised again with no anaesthetic

What's the point of these kind of debates? Just people shouting and creating a scene. Does not inform. It's a form of entertainment for some. It's bollocks.
Stop spamming the forum with bullshit - if you find a post you don’t like - jog on Indian.
I found the debate articulate and interesting. Stop stop bringing the quality of the forum down to your own standards

Stop spamming the forum with bullshit - if you find a post you don’t like - jog on Indian.
I found the debate articulate and interesting. Stop stop bringing the quality of the forum down to your own standards
Articulate? I bet you like Jerry Springer and Jeremy Kyle too. Why is anyone people disagree with on this site automatically an Indian?

Last edited:
That is strange land . ..where the owner of land lives in refugee camp ...

I sniff manure

What ever keeps you going , I try not to judge.

And one last thing before we end this little chat.

Yes , I bet you are sorry that 1400 of our people where brutaly murdered and that we have 32 children held hostage .

I am sure that if Hamas decides to murder 1400 more of our people , you will be sorry again , even condem it.

But other than that , you don't really give a F*ck , otherwise you would not dare to to criticize yet have zero other solution , one that ensures this never happens again.

You don't offer one because you don't have one , what you are suggesting will keep things as they are , and at best you will again say you are sorry , maybe even throw in a 4 line condemnation.

Do feel free to seek you attention elsewhere , unless you have something better to offer , than regret for our future losses.

~

Biden : Hamas ‘plan on attacking Israel again’

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

US President Joe Biden says Israel’s operation in Gaza, following the shock October 7 massacre in southern Israeli communities, “will end when Hamas no longer maintains the capacity to murder, abuse, and do horrific things to the Israelis.”

Biden says in a televised press conference following his long-anticipated meeting China’s Xi Jinping that Israel’s military has “an obligation to use as much caution as they can in going after their targets. Hamas said they plan to attack Israelis again and this is terrible dilemma.”

~
~

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom