What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In the West religious fundamentalism is only considered a bad thing when you have dark skin. Netanyahu's rhetoric should terrify us.
Believe me, only last night a Christian Evangelist blonde American lady was over to our house visiting my wife. I heard the lady said 'Thanksgiving Shabbat' for planning this year's Thanksgiving, which was shocking because I only hear 'Thanksgiving Dinner'. This lady, very hateful of Biden and even wore 'MAGA' hat, but when it comes to supporting Israel, even Biden can't do anything wrong. They are the Christian Cucks-- constantly looking for an Armageddon. I'd put them below even Al Qaida as the danger to world peace because of their influence in America. Anyway, I had to block out her pro Israel loud rants by staying away and turning music on.

Why should Pakistan be involved in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? This is not our problem.
We can give moral and financial support to Palestinians, but to fight in their wars, ummm...no.
Until Arab Muslims fight in Pakistan's Kashmir cause, why should we fight in Arab Muslim causes?

Did I personally advocate Pakistan should be militarily involved?? It is several Western analysts who are predicting Pakistan would be involved in case of nukes are used in a Middle East conflict.

This whole situation does not bode well for civilians in future modern warfare

mass propaganda especially with AI can justify all kinds of atrocities

In pictures: Aftermath of strike in Rafah​

These pictures have reached us from Getty - showing the aftermath of a strike on buildings around Rafah, in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Wafa, the official Palestinian news agency, has today reported that a number of people were killed and others injured.

For weeks, the Israeli military has warned civilians to move to southern areas of the Gaza Strip for their safety - though that region has still come under bombardment.

1700236943160.png

1700236958742.png

1700236987368.png

Believe me, only last night a Christian Evangelist blonde American lady was over to our house visiting my wife. I heard the lady said 'Thanksgiving Shabbat' for planning this year's Thanksgiving, which was shocking because I only hear 'Thanksgiving Dinner'. This lady, very hateful of Biden and even wore 'MAGA' hat, but when it comes to supporting Israel, even Biden can't do anything wrong. They are the Christian Cucks-- constantly looking for an Armageddon. I'd put them below even Al Qaida as the danger to world peace because of their influence in America. Anyway, I had to block out her pro Israel loud rants by staying away and turning music on.

You probably blasted the wife's makeup to look white that day. Lol

Why should Pakistan be involved in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? This is not our problem.

We can give moral and financial support to Palestinians, but to fight in their wars, ummm...no.

Until Arab Muslims fight in Pakistan's Kashmir cause, why should we fight in Arab Muslim causes?
Why r u Muslim...its an Arab religion...go back to your ancestors and have a cup of the warm one....

Do u realise the significance of musjid Al aqsa?

Do u know anything about Islam?

Did I personally advocate Pakistan should be militarily involved?? It is several Western analysts who are predicting Pakistan would be involved in case of nukes are used in a Middle East conflict.

Pakistan is not going to be involved in anything as long as it’s run by the British Indian Army. They’re even allowing Indian intelligence to kill off all Kashmiri and Sikh militants in Pakistan.

Taliban of Afghanistan or Sheikh Rasheed of Lal Haveli have also had a taste of being stabbed in the back by people they partnered with. Even Satan can’t compete with the jurnails of Industan.

You probably blasted the wife's makeup to look white that day. Lol

My wife is also a blonde and is a self-professed Christian, though not the Evangelical type, I think. I don't care. People have the right to their Faith, or lack of Faith, and their opinions. But I try to tell her not to get into political debates with friends or strangers, but she doesn't listen to me enough on that. For example, she, like most American Southerners, doesn't like the 'Northerners', the 'yanks', but unwittingly told off some of them and I had to put out the fire.

And so she predictably got into the debate last night about the Israel-Palestinian conflict with the Christian Evangelical friend. Sigh!

UN says its work is impossible without phone lines and fuel​

More now from Juliette Touma from UNRWA - the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.

Speaking to the BBC before Israel said two fuel trucks would be allowed into Gaza per day, she stressed how much a lack of fuel and communications had challenged the UN's work.

Quote Message: Imagine managing a humanitarian operation, one of the largest now happening globally, without telephone, without the mobile phone – it’s impossible." from Juliette Touma UNRWA

Imagine managing a humanitarian operation, one of the largest now happening globally, without telephone, without the mobile phone – it’s impossible."
Juliette ToumaUNRWA

Touma said the restoration of communications in Gaza must therefore go “hand in hand” with fuel deliveries. Telecoms companies say mobile phone and internet services are down.

In her interview with Yolande Knell, she issued another warning about the situation in the Palestinian territory.

“People will start to simply die because of lack of assistance and lack of medical care and lack of fuel and lack of water – they will simply just die,” she said.

Why r u Muslim...its an Arab religion...go back to your ancestors and have a cup of the warm one....

I am a Muslim.

Secondly I understand the significance of Al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock.

but the Palestinians lost in a war against the Zionists. Who's fault is that.

As a Muslim yes I know a lot of about Islam.
1) 5 obligatory salat
2) 5 pillars of Islam
3) Prophet Muhammad (saw)
4) Qur'an
5) The hadith books like Sahih Bukhari and Tirmidhi

Back
Top Bottom