What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There's a difference between explaining why something might happen or what's going on in a broader historical sense with justifying and defending it. I could explain why the Israeli settlers are behaving as they do, that does not mean I would be justifying it. Too many people treating this (and other issues) like supporting their favourite football team

In the 40s they came to Palestine with no shoes & begging for mercy. Now we see how thankful they are.

I think we found @sammuel , he wants to wipe Jordan off the map 👀

Reported.

Trying to identify and trace people in real life? You really are a loathsome and quite cowardly person are n't you? Also in the post you quoted he did not say he wants to wipe Jordan off the map, he said could. Without seeing the rest of that guy s posts I cannot say what his opinions are but that's not what he said here.

I detest what Hamas has done. How can any right minded person accept what they did?

And one last thing before we end this little chat.

Yes , I bet you are sorry that 1400 of our people where brutaly murdered and that we have 32 children held hostage .

I am sure that if Hamas decides to murder 1400 more of our people , you will be sorry again , even condem it.

But other than that , you don't really give a F*ck , otherwise you would not dare to to criticize yet offer no alternatve , one that ensures this never happens again.

You don't offer one because you don't have one , you are willing to let things stay as they are , and at best will again say you are sorry , maybe even throw in a 4 line condemnation.

Again , do feel free to seek you attention elsewhere , unless you have something better to offer , than regret for our future losses.

~

Biden : Hamas ‘plan on attacking Israel again’

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

US President Joe Biden says Israel’s operation in Gaza, following the shock October 7 massacre in southern Israeli communities, “will end when Hamas no longer maintains the capacity to murder, abuse, and do horrific things to the Israelis.”

Biden says in a televised press conference following his long-anticipated meeting China’s Xi Jinping that Israel’s military has “an obligation to use as much caution as they can in going after their targets. Hamas said they plan to attack Israelis again and this is terrible dilemma.”

~
~

Last edited:
Serious question though. If you are Muslim do you agree or disagree with the Islamic rules of war. Do you think Hamas, as an Islamist movement, should ignore Islamic precepts?

Silly , this is not religious war

Occupying other nation's land means to confirm that you become the enemy of that existing occupied people. So you are not welcome and be prepared for any possible consequence. Then never play victim by pointing at other party as terrorist. Because every enemy has to be fighted and defeated whatever it takes.

Silly , this is not religious war

Occupying other nation's land means to confirm that you become the enemy of that existing occupied people. So you are not welcome and be prepared for any possible consequence. Then never play victim by pointing at other party as terrorist. Because every enemy has to be fighted and defeated whatever it takes.
So Islamic rules do not apply at all times?

The death of Sgt. was announced ︎

Erez Michalowski, 20 years old

From Oranit, he was a fighter inSaber Battalion in Givati.

His family says that Erez was dreaming dreams for the post-liberation era. He planned to grow a beard, travel to South America, and also buy an expensive black car - but a Hamas sniper took his soul.

Mohammed Hijab vs Rabbi Shmuley On Palestine and Israel | The Full Debate With Piers Morgan​

What's the point of these kind of debates? Just people shouting and creating a scene. Does not inform. It's a form of entertainment for some. It's bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom