What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

On this one you do need need to count on your hound like sniffing ability ,Only to look at the clip :

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz\\
images

~

Hamas fighters with RPGs 'engage in firefight with IDF troops at Gaza hospital'

• The IDF shared footage of Hamas fighters carrying RPGs into al-Quds hospital
  • Israeli soldiers have also surrounded sprawling Al Shifa hospital in Gaza City
  • *** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT ***

Hamas fighters carrying RPGs have engaged in a 'firefight' with IDF troops at a second Gaza hospital this afternoon - while Israeli forces continue to surround a medical facility believed to be hiding the terrorists' headquarters.

While fighting has so far been largely concentrated in a tightening circle around Al Shifa, Gaza's biggest hospital, the Israel Defense Forces released footage this afternoon claiming to show Hamas fighters with RPGs outside a second hospital in the territory, al-Quds.

The IDF said some of its troops were fired at from the entrance of the hospital, where militants had 'embedded' themselves among civilians. But the force engaged with the fighters and 'subsequently eliminated' them, they say.

'RPG fire and small arms fire were directed at the soldiers from the direction of the al Quds Hospital in Gaza City,' the IDF said in a statement.

'The shooting was carried out by a terrorist squad that had embedded itself within a group of civilians at the entrance of the hospital.'

Hamas terrorists engage in firefight outside Gaza hospital

Footage of Hamas terrorist shooting an RPG at Israeli troops from entrance of Al-Quds Hospital

77741955-12742815-image-a-48_1699890263978.jpg

77741943-12742815-image-a-49_1699890287034.jpg

said a tank was damaged in the exchange, and some Hamas fighters were able to make their way back inside the hospital after a firefight.

'During the incident, approximately 21 terrorists were killed and there were no casualties to our forces.'

It is unclear if any civilians were hurt in the exchange.

'During the exchange of fire, civilians were seen leaving the hospital building, and other terrorists who came out of adjacent buildings hid among them and joined the attempted attack,' the IDF said.

'After the terrorists fired RPGs, they returned to hide in the hospital.'

Meanwhile, Israeli forces today reached the gates of Gaza City's main hospital under which the IDF has insisted Hamas terrorists have their headquarters in makeshift tunnels.

Please
Stop sharing pictures of your dear mother -
This is not the right place for sharing family pics.
You can show me 1000 pics and videos -
We know what Hamas and your elk are.
Cut from the same cloth.
I’m only interested and have emotions for the innocent children that have been butchered by the IDF. Collective punishing innocent children in a hospital is even a new low.

Don't forget the quarter million Nazis who fled the country

Who? Are you saying a quarter million Israelis have left Israel since this conflict started??

BTW, here is a front page NY Times article about the Israeli IDPs; they may be enjoying the hotels but I don't think the Comments to that article by Americans are so charitable toward Israel! Poor little Israel--has no external friends except Fox News and a few Indians.

I think i can recognize who is worthy of a serious reply , and who is not . . .

~
Being a cockroach you couldn’t recognise your arse from your elbow.
How about posting a neutral source for
Once? Hard to find eh?
Even those supporting your regime 3 weeks
Ago are struggling to defend. Very soon they too will tell you to **** off

Mass exodus of Jews from Israel.
This report is from Oct. 6.
In conjunction with the new phenomenon of Israelis obtaining foreign passports, a Jewish movement called “Leaving the Country – Together” seeks to recruit 10,000 Israelis to leave Israel, against the backdrop of the legal coup. Yaniv Gorlik, one of the activists in the demonstrations against Netanyahu and, with him, an activist from the Zionist Congress, Mordechai Kahane, an Israeli-American businessman, decided to help the Israelis leave for America. The movement believes that the time has come to provide an alternative to the Zionist movement in case the situation in Israel continues to deteriorate, because the results of the recent elections and the current government’s actions may destroy Israel.

Who? Are you saying a quarter million Israelis have left Israel since this conflict started??

BTW, here is a front page NY Times article about the Israeli IDPs; they may be enjoying the hotels but I don't think the Comments to that article by Americans are so charitable toward Israel! Poor little Israel--has no external friends except Fox News and a few Indians.

Never mind. I got that wrong. But there are nearly ¾ million who've left Israel in total.

Last edited:
#Urgent | Jordanian Foreign Minister:

•The future is still worse because we are dealing with an Israeli government that has crossed all red lines

•The world must remember that the war did not start on October 7 and that the conflict has its roots

•Hamas did not create the conflict, but rather the conflict created it

•Israel has an interest in undermining the credibility of the Jordanian position because it harms it
What a joke.

I guess the harms that Jordan has inflicted on Israel is :
1- enabling western powers to expel Palestinians to Jordan for more Israeli sertlement. Equal to gradually removing Palestine from world map.
2- thanks to Jordan we have high tech stones in the hands of Palestinians in west bank
3- thanks to Jordan, USA helibourns its terrorist minions into Syria and Iraq and destabilizes the anti-Zionist countries
4- thanks to Jordan no one can send useless weapons to Palestinians such as ATGM, artillery systems etc and as mentioned above, only high tech stones can get through.

I am watching a 'Canadian Prepper' video. He collects a lot of info and connects the dots between this conflict and other conflicts as well as economic factors. I think his channel is a 'Prepper' channel in general but he is now too deep in the geopolitical events surrounding the Israel-Gaza war. According to him, if the regional forces decide to, then can blow out both Israel and American forces in the region and the only answer to that would be using the nukes.

I find him more careful in his views--he's not the likes of Col. Macgregor and Scott Ritter who sometimes resort to loose talk. He does have a slightly pro Palestinian tilt.

Back
Top Bottom