What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Hamas fighters with RPGs 'engage in firefight with IDF troops at Gaza hospital'

• The IDF shared footage of Hamas fighters carrying RPGs into al-Quds hospital
  • Israeli soldiers have also surrounded sprawling Al Shifa hospital in Gaza City
  • *** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT ***

Hamas fighters carrying RPGs have engaged in a 'firefight' with IDF troops at a second Gaza hospital this afternoon - while Israeli forces continue to surround a medical facility believed to be hiding the terrorists' headquarters.

While fighting has so far been largely concentrated in a tightening circle around Al Shifa, Gaza's biggest hospital, the Israel Defense Forces released footage this afternoon claiming to show Hamas fighters with RPGs outside a second hospital in the territory, al-Quds.

The IDF said some of its troops were fired at from the entrance of the hospital, where militants had 'embedded' themselves among civilians. But the force engaged with the fighters and 'subsequently eliminated' them, they say.

'RPG fire and small arms fire were directed at the soldiers from the direction of the al Quds Hospital in Gaza City,' the IDF said in a statement.

'The shooting was carried out by a terrorist squad that had embedded itself within a group of civilians at the entrance of the hospital.'

Hamas terrorists engage in firefight outside Gaza hospital

Footage of Hamas terrorist shooting an RPG at Israeli troops from entrance of Al-Quds Hospital

77741955-12742815-image-a-48_1699890263978.jpg

77741943-12742815-image-a-49_1699890287034.jpg

said a tank was damaged in the exchange, and some Hamas fighters were able to make their way back inside the hospital after a firefight.

'During the incident, approximately 21 terrorists were killed and there were no casualties to our forces.'

It is unclear if any civilians were hurt in the exchange.

'During the exchange of fire, civilians were seen leaving the hospital building, and other terrorists who came out of adjacent buildings hid among them and joined the attempted attack,' the IDF said.

'After the terrorists fired RPGs, they returned to hide in the hospital.'

Meanwhile, Israeli forces today reached the gates of Gaza City's main hospital under which the IDF has insisted Hamas terrorists have their headquarters in makeshift tunnels.

~​

IDF : Hamas firing RPG from Gaza City hospital

According to the Israeli military's statement, "the soldiers identified a terrorist squad with two RPG launchers amongst the civilians. During the exchange of fire, civilians were seen leaving the hospital building, and other terrorists who came out of adjacent buildings hid among them and joined the attempted attack."The terrorists are said to have returned into the hospital after the clash.

I got to - according to Israeli military statement - and at this point I could smell the stench of lies and bullshit. It’s never an independent source like a Norwegian doctor that has been working I. The hospital for 15 years.
These cockroaches are truly incredible

Still what that has to do with Atheism if Zionist Atheist did any action as individuals? I condemn all such actions and I would have opposed them if I were present in that era.

Even today ex-Muslims or atheists have nothing to do with Israel, but these are mainly religious Jewish fanatics who dream about greater Israel while their god promised it to them. Please don't tell me that Netanyahu is not a religious person but an atheist.
Your trolling is anoying. Time to school you as you seem to have come out from under your bridge.

Netanyahoo describes himself as secular, right now your secular buddy is carrying out a genocide.

Lets look at secular Europe.

France became secular in 1905 in the 1940-50s they killed over 1 million algerians. They even detonated nuclear bombs in Algeria with no regard to the health consequences of the people living there. The french massacred thousands of people in Madasgascar 40,000 estimated, in Cameroon over 400,000 killed. Secular France was arming Hutus in Rwanda where atleast 800,000 tutsis were massacred. Chad, Morroco, Sengal thousands killed, all this happened by Secular france.

Secular Germany killed 6 milion jews as a starter, their countless massacres go off the charts as well.

Secular Britian killed tens of thousands in the Malayan uprising, killed or tortured over 90,000 kenyans, they were involved and responsible for causing anarchy in many lands like in Indonesia which led to upto 1 million people killed. They helped topple a democratic government in Iran which led to lots of instability in the middle east including 10 year Iran-Iraq war which saw hundreds of thousands killed.

Secular China 1940s - Mao was responsible for millions of deaths in China, Russia become secular in 1997 didnt stop them committing mass genocide and killings in the caucus, invading Ukraine, Georgia. Before that atheist Stalin was wiping out millions.

You make a nonsense argument trying to pit religious/Islam against secular/athiest idologies. The reality is athiests in the 20th century killed more human beings than any other ideology did in human history. Secular governments continue to supress, destablise and subject millions of people around the world to the lowest of living conditions by supporting and arming dictators, kingdoms and other bad leaders to push ahead their agenda and greed.

Dont preach your nonsense to us, we know reality much better than your delusion.

There were 295 Israeli vehicles northwest of Gaza on November 8 compared to 383 on November 3.

In just 5 days, 88 tanks were destroyed. If you multiply 5 solderis per tank, 440 are in hell.
View attachment 1011565
Great Marketing for the Merkava, they should put that photograph on the official brochure 😂😂😂

I got to - according to Israeli military statement - and at this point I could smell the stench of lies and bullshit. It’s never an independent source like a Norwegian doctor that has been working I. The hospital for 15 years.
These cockroaches are truly incredible
They think the world is stupid. 😂

Israelis know well their propaganda has failed and Israel stands exposed in front of the world. But as long as Israelis have the American govt. in their pockets, they don't care much and would hope that once this conflict dies down, the world will forget--and sadly, the world is likely to forget or at least go back to 'business as usual' dealing with Israel.
This is not Israel's first rodeo of brutality.
Another false flag attack, this time well planned out and executed by USA, can quickly change the opinion of people.

Americans were tired of war after Iraq/Syria, but quickly changed their opinions on the way that Ukraine was presented to them. These are naive people with short memory spans.

Technically Hamas didn't kill 1400 israelis

See how much this will happen in other kibbutz.
Israel lowered the figures from 1400 to 1200. And knowing Israel, even the 1200 figure is falsely high. Let’s give them the benefit of the doubt and say it was about 1000 Israelis who died that day. Out of those 1000, 100s were confirmed to be killed by Israel. So how much did Hamas truly kill, 800? 700? 600?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom