What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That account is a private account owned and operated by an ISPR fanboy. It is not an OFFICIAL account in any capacity.

Kindly refrain from posting misleading and irrelevant posts on this thread.

Thanks

Have you condemned Hamas today? šŸ˜‚
It's a verified account.

Try to report it.

He Seems to have a lot of sensible comments ā€¦ perhaps that is why are you are upset

If you really cared a about children you would have lobbied for Israelā€™s destruction

Hi. You don't know anything about me and the work I do. Anyway, I wouldn't lobby for the destruction of anything. I cannot hold to truth the words of a man who misleads and changes his stance so often leaving aside his conviction for what is clearly a despicable crime

The whole West is ganging up on the Gaza. They're desperate for a quick victory without paying attention to the suffering of the Palestinian people. Evil punch!

Translation:
Russian Foreign Intelligence Service:

- The Americans, behind ā€œclosed doors,ā€ urge the Israeli leadership to speed up the operation in the Gaza Strip to prevent it from being prolonged.

-Prolonging the Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip will have a negative impact on Bidenā€™s election campaign

-The United States received the support of England and Germany in advancing the process of destroying ā€œHamasā€ without caring about the killing of the residents of Gaza.

It's a verified account.
You do know you can buy verification now. All twitter accounts ending with PSF and PSF affiliates are NOT official accounts.

1699892679488.jpeg

Anyone can obtain a blue tick for their twitter account for a small fee.

All official accounts of Pakistan have a Silver Tick:

B8496E26-7F7F-46DF-B258-0FD915A45E28.jpeg

Once again you are reminded to refrain from posting misleading information.

The whole West is ganging up on the Gaza. They're desperate for a quick victory without paying attention to the suffering of the Palestinian people. Evil punch!

Translation:
Russian Foreign Intelligence Service:

- The Americans, behind ā€œclosed doors,ā€ urge the Israeli leadership to speed up the operation in the Gaza Strip to prevent it from being prolonged.

-Prolonging the Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip will have a negative impact on Bidenā€™s election campaign

-The United States received the support of England and Germany in advancing the process of destroying ā€œHamasā€ without caring about the killing of the residents of Gaza.
What do we expect from them?

You do know you can buy verification now. All twitter accounts ending with PSF and PSF affiliates are NOT official accounts.

Anyone can obtain a blue tick for their twitter account for a small fee.

All official accounts of Pakistan have a Silver Tick:

Once again you are reminded to refrain from posting misleading information.
You can't condemn me when I was misled by elon and the account too. I had no reason to think it's fake.

Never seen upside down army in the war history was succeeded by Israeli tik tok Army. 160 tanks were shot so far. They got trapped in Gaza. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø looks like Munira mistry learn something otherwise tank will up side down.

Using satellite images:

There were 295 Israeli vehicles northwest of Gaza on November 8 compared to 383 on November 3.

In just 5 days, 88 tanks were destroyed. If you multiply 5 solderis per tank, 440 are in hell.

IMG_20231113_113526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom