What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Gaza is not okay. Arab and Islamic world need to intervene. They're bombing hospitals and targeting civilians. Not Hamas. Look at the Livestream of Gaza:

You know,not everything is zionist lies :)

80 dead babies....then 40 dead babies....then 40 beheaded babies.....then babies cooked in an oven....then kamas raping dead bodies.....

Then bombing their own hospital
Then a Khamas USB stick with info on how to make chemical weapons.....as though khamas was going to find a dead Jews laptop and quickly bypass its security to finally read the USB data and make a chemical bomb using materials from a squatters house

Then khamas terror tunnels inside a hospital and kindergarten....then khamas audo clip admitting they bombed their own hospital

Pick a side buddy.
fence.jpg

That's an absolute nightmare scenario for Israel!!
100%
I don't think Israel's economy could survive that shock for a long time.
Israel's economy is not even surviving today! Business activity is and has been down since the war started, disadvantage of being a small country, its vulnerable to any serious shock.
Already Iron Dome receptors are stretched thin while the militias around Israel have probably not even used 5% of their cheap rockets to target Israel.
Now whose the fool? Lol, Israel willl learn to be more humane and civil after this round of combatics. lool

I'm surprised to see these statements. They verge on the edge of hopelessness and despair. During the War on Terror the US/NATO killed over 10 million Muslims. They were just as human as the Palestinians we see being killed now. Historically millions of Muslims have been killed in wars with Mongols, Crusaders, UK, US, Russia etc. It doesn't mean that we give up.

This war is much more painful because so many women and children are being killed and we're seeing it live on social media. I can quote dozens of verses from the Quran that are relevant to this situation but I'll just mention two:

“Indeed, Allah is with the patient.” [Quran 2:153]

“And never give up hope of Allah’s mercy. Certainly, no one despairs of Allah’s mercy, except the people who disbelieve.” [Quran 12:87]

History is not finished yet. Our turn will come, inshallah, and every death and injury will be avenged.
Jazak Allah

The distance between San'a to Gaza is over 2046 KMs. Yemen is doing its part. Imagine majority of Muslim nations lobbying missiles against the apartheid enclave. Their THAAD, Partiot, & Iron Dome would've been overwhelmed the same way that Yemeni missiles are cutting through their AD shield, and they would've been forced to accept ceasefire and withdraw their forces. We blame Israel and the West. The problem is us. No coordination. No action.

Israel has fighter jets in the air in the south 24/7 to intercept cruise missiles and drones + batteries of Arrow-2 AD system to intercept ballistic missiles
and Israel is also small and STILL doesnt intercept all the missiles and drones the Houthis fired towards Eilat. We all know Houthi projectiles have struck Eilat.

At this time, i can want to say that Houthis are Iran's top regional "collaborator"/proxy force, because it can reach and hit Israel but Israel can barely reach it- Houthis have the manpower and military equipment and Yemen has the strategic positioning too, so that makes the Houthis especially deadly- they can hit many of their enemies but their enemies aren't able to hit them back as easily, not even close. Iran supporting and transforming the Houthis into what it is today is almost mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom