What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699570290735.jpeg

The RFK jr. video posted above gave away the imperialistic nature of the American political system-- RFK didn't meant to but he has exposed the imperialistic nature, and these two young bloggers have brilliantly exposed the imperialism. Just think about it: Israel is an 'aircraft carrier' for America. Israel is a tool to control oil prices. Without Israel, the Middle East oil would fall to BRICS+, Russia and China. That's what RFK is basically saying.

And a warning about that I have been giving many times in this thread: Israel is a dagger in the heart of the Middle East. A dagger which can be withdrawn or poked a bit, depending on the Israeli/American/EU economic interests. And if Arab countries are so stupid to not recognize that they deserve what will keep happening to them.

Here is the video of RFK and the brilliant dismantling of RFK's.

PALESTINIANS suffer anyway, life under siege and occupation is not life, it's a life prison sentence

And the Jews constantly put pressure on the Palestinians, take houses and fields bit by bit

They have a long term land grab plan
The U.S on the side wasn't pushing for a Palestinian state or independence it was pushing for relations with Arab and Muslim states

And the usual pathetic Arab states were getting on their knees to suck cokc

So this stopped everything,, and now the question is once the massacre is over WHAT THEN how will you give the Palestinians freedom and independence

This is the biggest opportunity to advance the Palestinians cause we've had for decades
Bro, great posts, i agree with all you're saying, thanks for wording the issues and realities so well.

You know what i realized to myself yesterday while making dinner? I realized that Gazans and Palestinians did not "COME FOR" Israel per se, they are regular people who just deserve and want to live a normal modern life like all other world citizens, but what came for Israel this time is Karma. Look at this war- it has its own momentum and energy and direction and trajectory...we all can feel it....Israel for the first time isnt "setting the tone" on its military opponent that it is engaged in active hostilities with, Karma is what has given Palestinians the HULK power to smash this weak and worthless IDF forces- I really hope Iran prepared Palestine well for a do-or-die moment like this, because if yes, Israel better hand over the Palestinian state to Palestinians asap, before it gets reaaaallly bad for Israel, karma isnt playing with ISrael this time, this bloody nose so far is probably just part of the full damage Israel will take. If US is low on actual critical ammunition for a potential war in the Middle East, then the US has probably already lost that war without fighting it. Most adversarial forces can withstand months of US bombings before potentially capitulating, so no easy countries to wear down currently really.

Back
Top Bottom