What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

IMG_20231109_221649_451.jpg

IMG_20231109_221713_187.jpg

IMG_20231109_221703_744.jpg

The video released of Hamas fighters capturing an Zio-Arab was illuminating.

The guy recording was very patient with the traitor who refused to help them. Another guy kicked him, but the guy recording told him not to do that. Palestinians get treated worse than that by the Zio-Nazi regime every day.

I am sure that this whole Breaking Point VLOG channel is part of the whole global Modi-supporter paradigm like WION is.
For now they are trying to be the darlings of the American electorate by their comments on Ij-reAL.
Their strategy and end-game is to get to a position of power, like all fake politicians and then implement their real agenda (support for India etc).
I can't say I know much about Vivek. But WION's coverage is far much balanced about this conflict than almost all the MSMs in the West. About Vivek: We should welcome him when compared with who else is on the debate podium. I also think the expats born and raised in Western countries don't necessarily align with their ancestral home countries' policies. Well, Israeli-Americans are the glaring exception: They are too significantly pro Israel to the detriment of America's own interests. True parasites and Fifth Columnists!!

Hezbollah liquidates IDF soldier
That's a remarkable video!! With all the eyes in the sky Israel has, along with the added eyes of the Americans now, those soldiers were like walking in park?! Is this a new footage or from some old conflict??

but she made it a point to say they'll be funding an additional €2 million euros to the international criminal court to put pressure on the apartheid state to recognize an independent Palestine! That is incredible
Yes, the Belgian minister threatening Israel with the ICC is quite significant!! Belgium!! Where Brussels is!! NATO!!
You can't blame Arnold for respecting his career-coaches and movie-financiers who are mostly from that land.
Hence bad mouthing Nazis etc. to be the darling of "z" people in Horry-wood.
You know what happened to Mel Gibson when he made his 'Passion of Christ' movie. He merely/strictly showed the historic events about Jesus' crucifixion but he was called Anti-semitic blah blah! Israelis have such short $icks! Insecure!!

I HAD to laugh!! OMG, Jackson Hinkle is a living legend!!

Another false flag. If it was real people would have been injured. No suspects will be found as usual with these false flags.

Nonsense, there are hundreds of little Falcon29 terrorist sympathisers running rampant in western nations.

Multiple intelligence services found muslim migrants are behind the rise in anti-semitic attacks.

Now I know what you think,Jews are experts in propaganda. But also think: Is Hamas too benevolent to do something like this? We're not talking about Fatah,we're not talking about Hizbollah,we're not talking about the IRGC. We're talking about Hamas.

Go to 1:00 and watch

Back
Top Bottom