What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That's a remarkable video!! With all the eyes in the sky Israel has, along with the added eyes of the Americans now, those soldiers were like walking in park?! Is this a new footage or from some old conflict??
New video officially released by Hezbollah today brother.

Hezbollah is liquidating these Zio-Nazi scums every day. Usually they don't show their face on the border but today they did. FAFO.

Another false flag. If it was real people would have been injured. No suspects will be found as usual with these false flags.

Ironically it's usually a Zionist Jew behind these so-called anti-semitic hate crimes.

cool historical footage released by Iran @Falcon29

I HAD to laugh!! OMG, Jackson Hinkle is a living legend!!

Jackson is from the same neck of the woods I'm from (surfer dude) and is currently engaged to this fox Anna Linnikova (Miss Russia 2023).

1699558531763.png

1699558616073.png

Now I know what you think,Jews are experts in propaganda. But also think: Is Hamas too benevolent to do something like this? We're not talking about Fatah,we're not talking about Hizbollah,we're not talking about the IRGC. We're talking about Hamas.

Go to 1:00 and watch

Shut the **** up, pig. Go share your Zio-Nazi propaganda sources elsewhere.

Nonsense, there are hundreds of little Falcon29 terrorist sympathisers running rampant in western nations.

Multiple intelligence services found muslim migrants are behind the rise in anti-semitic attacks.

To be fair,their is widespread hatred of Jews at the moment

The meeting of Ayatollah Khamenei, the leader of Iran, with Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the founder of Hamas
Screenshot_20231109_222341_com_mxtech_videoplayer_ad~01.jpg

In 1987, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, together with a group of Islamist activists, founded the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in Palestine. Hamas was founded with the idea of armed struggle with Israel and rejection of peace negotiations (Palestine's surrender).

Shut the **** up, pig. Go share your Zio-Nazi propaganda sources elsewhere.
Why so angry? Hamas is not the heroic resistance group you thought it was? It's a selfish power-hungry radical Sunni group?

Now I know what you think,Jews are experts in propaganda. But also think: Is Hamas too benevolent to do something like this? We're not talking about Fatah,we're not talking about Hizbollah,we're not talking about the IRGC. We're talking about Hamas.

Go to 1:00 and watch

OP seems to be drunk. Can't really tell the difference b/w his dad and insect that is rolling around in his hole. :D :D

these kind of OP waste time and spread false info all over, which has been proven many times over...

Why don't moderator ban them for few days... so these nut cases can go elsewhere cry :D

Back
Top Bottom