What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Belgian minister talking about recognizing the State of Palestine and also increasing funding for ICC--which is a veiled threat against Israel.
Here's my own understanding of this: The Western leaders (with the exception of Ireland, which was pro Palestinian from the start) are starting to sound more 'balanced' because, politically, it is becoming too much for the Biden admin to allow the conflict to go on. Allowing the internet coverage back in Gaza was probably a subtle American pressure on Netanyahu to soften a little.

BUT... the real reason Biden and the Europeans are starting to sound a little more reasonable is that they know they/Israel cannot win in a regional war!!!

WoW! God bless that lady I tell ya. Not only did she make the point that with the additional €5 million they'll be adding to this year's total in aid for Gaza which will bring the total for the year up to €23 million, but she made it a point to say they'll be funding an additional €2 million euros to the international criminal court to put pressure on the apartheid state to recognize an independent Palestine! That is incredible. Talk about sending signals to the criminals that they're not blind to the atrocities that have been perpetrated and that there could very well be a major criminal indictment on Hitler 2nd.

That is really incredible when you think about it. If Putin was actually threatened with worst (they issued an actual warrant for his arrest) and Hitler 2nd is running around like a chicken with its head cut off killing women & children at will, something isn't right! Just another blatant sign of how much those zionist jackboot thug criminals get away with murder in addition to their enablers & collaborators. Tremendous.

On a related note - at first, I was a bit skeptical of the number of aid trucks that went through the borders being around 450/day pre-genocide which is what CNN had reported. That seemed really high for a daily number. At the same time the numbers I read in Egyptian media were around 500 also but there is no more skepticism now that this lady -- who's the head honcho for the European aid organization -- has confirmed 500 trucks a day pre-genocide. That highlights the fact that despite all the brutal punishment and suffering the poor Palestinians endure in Gaza, the international community provides an admirable level of humanitarian aid to them.

I think that's a rather important factor that goes unnoticed/unappreciated a bit because the criminal behavior of zionistan tends to take precedence. I realize of course it's an open-air prison and overall, it's a horrible way to live. No one deserves that, but when one puts it in context, I don't think this kind of help is received by the Somalis for example. Or the starving people in Somalia or Kenya and other parts of Africa that are also mired in conflicts to a certain extent. I think it's important to recognize that.

A TRULY 🇮🇱CRIMINAL IDEOLOGY🇮🇱FOR A TRULY 🇮🇱CRIMINAL REGIME🇮🇱
F-fmyj2bsAAXnSG

Only loser here is Arnold who disrespects his father.

You can't blame Arnold for respecting his career-coaches and movie-financiers who are mostly from that land.

Hence bad mouthing Nazis etc. to be the darling of "z" people in Horry-wood.

Smell of money blows away everything else. Principles are for idiots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom