What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel literally can't bomb the Hamas HQ, bcs it is based in London like all the other scum like ISIS, White Helmets, Al Nusrah, Nawalny Group etc. pp.

It is a trick, a distraction regading the failed tukraine war and to clean the gaza stripe and commit a genozide there.

please educate yourself, you look like an idiot

he says the missiles landed outside the base, but we have satellite imagery and video proof that he's lying

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 22.15.52.png

I have been reliably informed that the rat coconut confused Pakistani Farhan Jaffari AKA: NatsecJeff is on PDF and he has an account here. I will sniff you out you little cockroach, better still be a man and just post with your account, so we can make fun of the so called "analyst" who used to tutor Maths classes for 500 rupees on Siraj Road in Karachi and now residing in the Netherlands whilst getting high on cheap charas fancies himself as a security analyst.

Farhan/Jeff or whatever it is you call yourself these days. Please beta...

giphy.gif

I have been reliably informed that the rat coconut confused Pakistani Farhan Jaffari AKA: NatsecJeff is on PDF and he has an account here. I will sniff you out you little cockroach, better still be a man and just post with your account, so we can make fun of the so called "analyst" who used to tutor Maths classes for 500 rupees on Siraj Road in Karachi and now residing in the Netherlands whilst getting high on cheap charas fancies himself as a security analyst.

Farhan/Jeff or whatever it is you call yourself these days. Please beta...

giphy.gif

I hope you find that useless dog.

35% population and expected to rapidly rise. Control was in hands british so they have a big say on division.
Large part of jewish state was the negev desert…far from fertile.

Please do not distort history….
That is not a valid reason. If the Soviet Union still existed today, wouldn't you want East Germany to be with you or vice versa? Do you believe then might is right?

West Bank is near the Dead Sea and Gaza is near Meditterian.. Even the ground water is not drinkable in these regions unless there is a river flowing.

Back
Top Bottom