What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Trump's usual lies.
IMG_20231107_003255_571.jpg

Not all jews are white though, most look Arab some are of eastern European stock, the Slavic and western jews mainly from Germany, Netherlands, Poland and US are the white ones.
very interesting program.. 5-6 at that time UN approved Isreal creation.. Jews held 6-8% of land at that time and were granted 55% overnight. Therefore the 48 war was a reaction. All fertile land was given to Jews and Palestinians were bifurcated.
Britsih and French helped massively in 48 war.

Just look at this... They invite jews living in North America and Europe to move to Israel, flights paid for, 6 months state salary, free house if you want to work on a settlement, rental assistance if you want to work in the cities, guaranteed job after 6 months in country.
1699305774344.png

1699305803236.png

1699305832911.png

very interesting program.. 5-6 at that time UN approved Isreal creation.. Jews held 6-8% of land at that time and were granted 55% overnight. Therefore the 48 war was a reaction. All fertile land was given to Jews and Palestinians were bifurcated.
Britsih and French helped massively in 48 war.
Brits have blood on their hands, there is a very good book worth reading if you can buy it:
1699306009007.png

IDF casualties are 300+ (killed and wounded) since the ground op started. Likely more.

Bastards.

There was a young Pakistani student (Sayed Faysal) who was shot by a cop in Cambridge, MA just north of metro Boston back in January of this year. Cop was exonerated because Faysal was having a mental breakdown and came at the cops with a small sword/knife and wouldn't stop. Judge ruled in favor of the cop plus the majority of them have qualified immunity which gets them off almost every time they're faced with criminal charges. But huge demonstrations followed which forced the police dpt. to start issuing body cams and improve their training so they just don't go out wasting people at will. It was a big deal around here, a lot of protests in support of the young man who obviously was having a major mental breakdown, and these jackboot thugs are the least qualified to deal with that type of situation. There's a saying in the US "there's no situation where cops can't make it worse". Unfortunately there's a lot of truth to that.

There were several instances around Boston this past week where jackboot thugs were violent with pro-Palestinian protestors. I was surprised and impressed at how many protests were actually happening around here.

Easy for you to say that, the same thing like Arab and Turkey leaders not getting bombed every day.

I would call it strategic retreat, even Ukraine let their woman and kids leave Ukraine. I dont know whether you still have heart by saying thing like that as we have seen so many women and kids deaths
mentality to the so-called Strategy retreat to Safety. Those Palestinians who left for refuge to the Lebenon, Syria, or all the Arabian Gulf or Europe or immigrated to the Americas. Best case scenario is fighting tirelessly to make ends meet, or being considered a Moslem Alien by racists and what not. You should stop making those cynical and immature comments and be a more optimistic person! For that matter, before asking brother Falcon29 you should be ashamed and ask what have I done for the plight of Palestine other than peddling erratic nonsense to Criticise the Hero of Gaza.

Last edited:
My heart bleeds for the Palestinians and that is not just a phrase, every single namaz I have done I have said a prayer for Palestine. Right now all I can do is give Zakat, do dua and advocate for these people and keep them close to my heart. How can you not scream in anger when you see the pain and suffering these brave people are enduring every day, the men, women and children. All of them? The animals? the land itself?

Meanwhile under that very same video you have shared read this comment:
1699306409370.png

1699306457739.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom