What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Urgent Belgian Minister of International Cooperation: The commission of war crimes by Israel must be investigated, and all evidence points to that

Indians won't be able to control themselves. White Zionist meat... Pajeets will do everything in their power for Zionist bobs and vagene.
Not all jews are white though, most look Arab some are of eastern European stock, the Slavic and western jews mainly from Germany, Netherlands, Poland and US are the white ones.

Hamas has night vision? Okay so they did prepare well.
i am in a shock as well and they are picking targets from far away... Tankers and APCs are having a nightmarish scneario... Apaches might be effective a bit but they have to raise the whole North for them to go in.. Losses will be huge on IDF side..

The level of arrogant hypocrisy. They expect Hamas to dawn professional army uniforms and fight in the open looool. Because it's expected that Hamas, who's fighting as a resistance for their families and their occupied & stolen land in the middle of a city with buildings bombed by F-15s & F-35s with JDAMs to abide by the rules of engagement hahahaha. The nerve. Bebo reminds them what about the murderous criminal cretin terrorist squatter settlers? Rules for you but not for me.

Hamas has night vision? Okay so they did prepare well.
Yeah,night vision is a "standard" now. I think Hizbollah had night vision goggles in the 2000s. That was high-tech for a group like that,back then.

Arabs have been fighting Arabs since forever, but they don't have a program of apartheid and extermination in their states which began with the Zionist campaign.
Then what about Sahrawi Republic and Morocco? Lebanese crazy civil war? Saddam's pogroms against Shia and Kurds in Iraq? They weren't as organized as Israelis,but they sure tried to exterminate a lot of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom