What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Agree
But what I don't get is Arab hypocrisy

They should just tell Israel to wipe out the Palestinians rather than pretending and making the whole world confused

Arabs I see in USA that come to study from Saudi tell me all the time that Palestine non sense is destroying their image
I think it's because it has been giving them a reason to stay "relevant" in the world scene. Remember back in the 70s,80s and 90s all the big Arab leaders were competing about who was the biggest champion of the Palestinian cause and thus the real leader of the Arab world. Gaddafi,Saddam,Assad,the Gulf royals,the Algerians,the Saudis,the Yemenis....later the Iranians entered with Hizbollah and their connections in Gaza.

Urgent| Fierce clashes between the Palestinian resistance and the occupation forces in the Sultans area, northwest of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip.

But problem is Arabs are afraid of Israel
They fear if they do so Israel will attack Eygpt and Saudi Arabia and going by history it will be walk in park for them seeing how Arabs don't know how to fire a hand gun properly

Second is fear of losing their kingdom

Like it or not there isn't a single democracy or theocracy or ideology based govt in Arab world

China is dictatorship but atleast based upon communist ideology

Pakistan is a hybrid regime but atleast based upon military ideology
What's Arab world

Kingdoms, be it Eygpt or saudis
They think of Gaza (since Palestine was sold decades ago only gaza is left) as a terrorist Hun(yes Hamas is terrorist per all Arab countries which was elected in an election by Gaza people)

So by default all remaining people in Gaza are terrorists

Atleast they are good enough to give them some money to build back after the war we should appreciate this 😂 that's what the Arabs tell me here.."we pay for rebuilding"

Arab leaders care a lot about their economy. They are dictatorships and peoples have a habit of revolting & killing leaders when going get tough. So Arab kings & dictators want to protect their economy to save their head. War against Israel even in best case scenario means atleast sanction by US & west.

There you go. You just said it. It's an Arab problem.

And Arabs have decided to solve this problem according to their own interests. And they have discovered,I guess,that they can't keep going against their own interests because of Palestinians.

They couldn't convince Arafar to sign a peace treaty,they couldn't convince Abbas to sign a peace treaty,they sure can't tell Hamas to stop and negotiate a peace with the Jews.
They sure couldn't stop Israel from stealing Palestinian land, and putting them into chicken coop either.

Al-Manar correspondent:

Enemy air raids on the "Labouneh" area south of #الناقورة

Like me? lol... My own country is under the harshest sanctions known to mankind with tons of social problems. That has my priority.

If you get happy with a few pro IR propangada twitter posts, go ahead and ask those members here to (continue) post them for you. You seriously believe Hezbollah will suddenly burst into the room rambo style and rescue Gaza? You still believe that
Netanyahu is driving Israel towards suicide. That's what's happening right now. If he doesn't accept a ceasefire. Netanyahu is the religious fanatic and not Hamas.

Lebanon should have bought some sort of SAM's like yesterday. They need to protect themselves from the bombing otherwise they will turn into next gaza. The Russian sa 22 should be bought immediately. This should be their priority.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom