What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Iran has no obligation to Palestine
It doesn't even boarders it

It's an Arab problem
Arabs are divided in Zionists and anti Zionists Arabs(hard to find)
There you go. You just said it. It's an Arab problem.

And Arabs have decided to solve this problem according to their own interests. And they have discovered,I guess,that they can't keep going against their own interests because of Palestinians.

They couldn't convince Arafar to sign a peace treaty,they couldn't convince Abbas to sign a peace treaty,they sure can't tell Hamas to stop and negotiate a peace with the Jews.

Every Israeli accusation is a confession:

I didn't bring up Iran. I said Israel used to occupy Gaza before.

You and others are submissive to Jews are definitely not going to have anything to do with victory of the believers. Hamas is a gift from God to humanity. If it weren't for them, nobody would even question the Jewish occupation of the world.
I am literally saying ordinary (nonreligious) Iranians (whom you are clearly suggesting in your posts) are occupied with the events in their own homeland. We don't care about your fight with Israel however we wish you no harm. We hope you can have a state and get free from oppression.

You can believe that Hamas is a gift from god to humanity, fine. But fight it independently without calling for help from Hyenas.

Palestinians are not hijacked. Israel is hijacked:

Former Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon: The one responsible for what happened on October 7 is the one who formed the government of evil, accused, and corrupt racists, and the one who adopted the strategy of the racist Bezalel Smotrich in order to remain in power, and the one who insisted on passing the legal amendments despite the warnings of the security services.

I am literally saying ordinary (nonreligious) Iranians (whom you are clearly suggesting in your posts) are occupied with the events in their own homeland. We don't care about your fight with Israel however we wish you no harm. We hope you can have a state and get free from oppression.

You can believe that Hamas is a gift from god to humanity, fine. But fight it independently without calling for help from Hyenas.
I'm talking about individuals on the forum like you and Indos(who is not Iranian). I don't know anything about Iranian people nor referring to them. Although I'm aware Iranians wish for us freedom which we appreciate.

There you go. You just said it. It's an Arab problem.

And Arabs have decided to solve this problem according to their own interests. And they have discovered,I guess,that they can't keep going against their own interests because of Palestinians.

They couldn't convince Arafar to sign a peace treaty,they couldn't convince Abbas to sign a peace treaty,they sure can't tell Hamas to stop and negotiate a peace with the Jews.
Agree
But what I don't get is Arab hypocrisy

They should just tell Israel to wipe out the Palestinians rather than pretending and making the whole world confused

Arabs I see in USA that come to study from Saudi tell me all the time that Palestine non sense is destroying their image

I think you know that Hamas' rule over Gaza is almost over. Its a matter of time before Israel fully occupies the whole Gaza and kills Hamas leadership.

Be realistic.

Who told you this is going to be the case? If wishes were horses, beggars would be riders. Hamas is a dedicated anti-colonial resistance group, and defeatist mentality like the one you have is not one that matters to them. Whether Hamas governs Gaza or not, it is only for Palestinians to decide.

Long live Hamas and Al-Qassam Brigades

“Hamas leader” Osama Hamdan: “Hamas will remain and no force on earth will be able to snatch it from its land and its people. Our people will not accept a new Vichy government or anyone who comes as an agent on a Zionist or American tank.”

I'm talking about individuals on the forum like you and Indos(who is not Iranian). I don't know anything about Iranian people nor referring to them. Although I'm aware Iranians wish for us freedom which we appreciate.
Like me? lol... My own country is under the harshest sanctions known to mankind with tons of social problems. That has my priority.

If you get happy with a few pro IR propangada twitter posts, go ahead and ask those members here to (continue) post them for you. You seriously believe Hezbollah will suddenly burst into the room rambo style and rescue Gaza? You still believe that

Who told you this is going to be the case? If wishes were horses, beggars would be riders. Hamas is a dedicated anti-colonial resistance group, and defeatist mentality like the one you have is not one that matters to them. Whether Hamas governs Gaza or not, it is only for Palestinians to decide.
Another PHD holder here.....

You are saying this while Israeli soldiers are literally KM's away from Gaza city. Are you Moghadishu mike or something?

If the above situation is the same (Israeli soldiers not taking over Gaza) in about 3 months then you are right. But as things stand it is not going good for Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom