What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Another PHD holder here.....

You are saying this while Israeli soldiers are literally KM's away from Gaza city. Are you Moghadishu mike or something?

If the above situation is the same (Israeli soldiers not taking over Gaza) in about 3 months then you are right. But as things stand it is not going good for Hamas.

I hope and pray your wishes never come true.

Seems too many Tehrangeles Pahlavi types are zer-zerring today. For those who proclaim "no Gaza, no Lebanon" I implore you to have a hole drilled into your heads to excise the cancerous brain tumor that is making you so stupid. If Iran does not fight outside of its borders, it will fight inside, and the death toll will be enormous. Take a gander at our neighbors in Iraq and Syria. Is this the future you want for Iran? If so, you might as well emigrate to Tel Aviv for you have forsaken the privilege of being Iranian. If I could, I would chase you out myself.

The best deterrence is power. This is why Iran controls the Arab streets. It is to subvert the plans and power of those that wish to do us harm. Should the Shah have remained, hypothetically, Iran would have been dropped by the United States the moment the Soviet Union fell. I'd even wager that the Shah was done for the moment he had that infamous interview where he promised to make Iran like France and pointed at the Zionist control of banks and media. Toward the end, even this corrupt jackal knew the truth.

Now go reminisce about the days Western men flocked to Iran to defile and take advantage of your sisters. Fool.

Al-Manar correspondent:

Enemy air raids on the "Labouneh" area south of #الناقورة

Netanyahu is driving Israel towards suicide. That's what's happening right now. If he doesn't accept a ceasefire. Netanyahu is the religious fanatic and not Hamas.
You need to read history

This is best time for Israel to do what it wanted expel Palestine so it can eye on Sinai and northern Saudi Arabia

I expect that to happen soon

In next 3-5 years they will make a move on Sinai

Back
Top Bottom