What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Arab leaders made mistake as well. Unconditional cease fire is not possible at this moment. Better accept US offer for humanitarian cease fire and get all civilians, particularly women and kids from conflict zone.

Indonesians are ready to send ships to sea near Gaza and get them out from conflict zone. The main thing is to avoid more women and kids deaths.

**** with Arab and Turkey strategic plan to keep the civilian inside Gaza to avoid Gaza being taken over by Israel. Not possible to stop the war, but possible to have some peace period to bring civilians out of war zone
Yeah let's just surrender and cede our land to Israeli's. Palestinians of today are not like 1948. Never again. We won't leave our land.

Arab leaders made mistake as well. Unconditional cease fire is not possible at this moment. Better accept US offer for humanitarian cease fire and get all civilians, particularly women and kids from conflict zone.

Indonesians are ready to send ships to sea near Gaza and get them out from conflict zone. The main thing is to avoid more women and kids deaths.

**** with Arab and Turkey strategic plan to keep the civilian inside Gaza to avoid Gaza being taken over by Israel. Not possible to stop the war, but possible to have some peace period to bring civilians out of war zone
Or we can stand together everywhere in the world to stop the genocide. Prevent US weapons from reaching Israel, and making serious diplomatic efforts to end the genocide. Jews will not get what they want anymore.

Saving is not a criteria to have shame
This constant nagging about Arabs not doing anything,while Iran sooo in love with Palestine,ooh we will march and oh so many people volunteered to go to Gaza and Arabs "traitors" and "where is the Ummah" etc.

I'm tired of that. Even @Falcon29 started wondering wtf is Iran doing.

Yeah let's just surrender and cede our land to Israeli's. Palestinians of today are not like 1948. Never again. We won't leave our land.
Yes,you are in an even worse position

Hamas, should not have initiated this war. We know how Palestinians have to face having to bear the brunt of Zionist stealing their lands and killing their people on a daily basis. But when the odds are so heavily stacked against you, you bide your time. Hezbollah has shown that Israel is not invincible and can be defeated.

Now the Zionists have a free license to commit massacre under the watchful eye of US and its allies.
Hamas wants real change. A real change to the status quo. Hamas is no longer content with the lies about two state solution while Israel expands in the West Bank and Palestinian cause is buried into the ground. More time is not gonna help. Hamas military capability in Gaza has hit a peak due to constraints and disadvantages Gaza brings.

It's about time we have a real change to status quo and hold Jews accountable. Jews will not get what they want anymore.

hope it land on a crowd of people and kills 500

and we see the scenes from Israel like we see from Gaza
Dude you are posting this from the UK. Why are you not in Palestine? Or at the minimum, why are you not in a muslim country?

Hamas wants real change. A real change to the status quo. Hamas is no longer content with the lies about two state solution while Israel expands in the West Bank and Palestinian cause is buried into the ground. More time is not gonna help. Hamas military capability in Gaza has hit a peak due to constraints and disadvantages Gaza brings.

It's about time we have a real change to status quo and hold Jews accountable. Jews will not get what they want anymore.
I think you know that Hamas' rule over Gaza is almost over. Its a matter of time before Israel fully occupies the whole Gaza and kills Hamas leadership.

Be realistic.

Easy for you to say that, the same thing like Arab and Turkey leaders not getting bombed every day.

I would call it strategic retreat, even Ukraine let their woman and kids leave Ukraine. I dont know whether you still have heart by saying thing like that as we have seen so many women and kids deaths

Rocket alert northern Israel

Easy for you to say that, the same thing like Arab and Turkey leaders not getting bombed every day.

I would call it strategic retreat, even Ukraine let their woman and kids leave Ukraine. I dont know whether you still have heart by saying thing like that as we have seen so many women and kids deaths
Man you need to shut up and I mean it. I lived in Gaza during my childhood and lived under the occupation and saw people blown up to pieces in front of me and was detained by Israeli forces repeatedly. I have family in the conflict martyred and I would love to be in Gaza right now. You are a sick person and I'm not gonna be nice to you anymore.

This constant nagging about Arabs not doing anything,while Iran sooo in love with Palestine,ooh we will march and oh so many people volunteered to go to Gaza and Arabs "traitors" and "where is the Ummah" etc.

I'm tired of that. Even @Falcon29 started wondering wtf is Iran doing.

Yes,you are in an even worse position
Greece should not support the Gaza genocide.

Back
Top Bottom