What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Forming a Muslim-Christian alliance in the need of this time. Any Muslim nation with a brain should be backing Russia. Allying with Zionist is a direct violation of God's command.

Russia is nothing, they are not capable to give Iran 100 SU-35 so imagine...

Russia only worries by their ***, future for Russia is war and more war, Ukraine is only the beginning, they cannot even defend themselves, and US realizes that.

Sadly, Gaza war was a breath for Russia, that was trapped in the front.

who gave the right to the Brits initially to give a piece of Palestine to the Jews? What right and with what sense did they gove them land that wasn’t theirs to give?
Who gave the Brits the right to partition India?

However,it was the UN that decided to partition Palestine.

It the Europeans had committed horrific crimes on
European Jews - then why not anex a bit of Germany or Poland and give that to them?
Jews had been exploring the migration to the Holy Land way before WWII.

Now are you going to confirm Israel is committing genocide and daily war crimes - or you going to continue your 1 man crusade in being more Jewish than the Jews?
I have already confirmed it,but somehow you either ignore these posts or just don't have the stomach to accept them. As for being "more jewish than the Jews",again with what logic exactly do you support this claim? I've asked you numerous times and you can't provide an argument. You just rush to call me things.

Now,is my memory bad and you have already condemned and admitted that Hamas crimes are horrible and disgusting? Will you do it again,here and publicly?

Firstly, you didn't answer my question. Why?
Secondly, I don't know what does your question mean. Israelis are not using Palestinian civilians as shields. And if they are doing, then they are wrong and going against International law.

Good luck with it.
Hamas handed over this chance to Israel with its stupidity. It didn't work in the past, and it is not going to work in future.

Yes, fanatic Israelis are also nuts just like fanatic Muslim Hamas (although on a lesser scale than Hamas)
World opinion was forming against Israeli occupation and it would have worked sooner or later as we saw in the case of South Africa, but Hamas destroyed all that with its fanaticism and gave a chance to Israeli fanatics to use it against the Palestinian cause.

It will be unfortunate if your legitimate voices are not heard and the Muslim side keeps on usurping our rights. But the struggle and protest will continue.

What type of double standards are these? If you are allowed to always say Israel this and Israel that and bring your argument against Israel, why then we are not allowed to protest and raise our voices against Muslim injustices?
I will say again to you for 4th time this thread is not a protest thread against what Muslims may or may not do its about the conflict in Gaza. Stop trying to constantly change the topic.

Israel has been at war with secular Syria, secular Egypt, secular Jordan, secular PLO from the very beginning. They continue to occupy secular Lebanons land and secular PLO west Bank. Your narrative doesn't work Israel is the problem.

This world is not perfect. South Africa needed even longer. British colonies needed even longer to become free through peaceful struggle. The world was uniting against Israel but Hamas and its suicide Jihad changed this.

No, Muslims would have hated ex-Muslims even without 75 years of occupation of Israel.
This hatred has nothing to do with any political issue. It is only the fanaticism of Muslims and they don't want to reform themselves and give non-Muslims equal human rights to exist.

It's because they understand the nature and psychological issues of murtads

That's why they are hated so widely and justifiably

f it gives you a bit of relief in suspicion after losing the Israeli argument, go for it!
I haven't lost an argument. I've showed you that there were already enough Jews in comparison to Muslims in the Holy Land,before 1917. There were already enough Jews in 1947 as well. UN gave decided to partition Palestine. Was it right to give them so much land? Maybe not. But that's what they did. And Arabs started a war against the Jews and they lost. And after that,instead of trying to find a realistic solution,they had been constantly launching terrorist attacks and guerilla warfare. That's history. That's fact.

You are contradicting yourself, again, cue of weak argument. Which one is it? Is it "I dont know" or is it "Cyprus to Turkey"?
I'm not contradicting myself,I've seen both replies plenty of times.
You've gone on irrelevant tangents after losing the argument.

I countered your argument of Israeli Jews being natives, and so far you've done nothing but talk about Greece.
Are you really that retarded? The only thing you've done is constantly repeat "I've won the argument,I've won the argument",while not understand why I presented the Cyprus situation as an example. Or maybe you pretend not to understand it,so that you can go on saying "you're deflecting the thread,you have weak arguments" and nonsense like that?

Who gave the Brits the right to partition India?

However,it was the UN that decided to partition Palestine.

Jews had been exploring the migration to the Holy Land way before WWII.

I have already confirmed it,but somehow you either ignore these posts or just don't have the stomach to accept them. As for being "more jewish than the Jews",again with what logic exactly do you support this claim? I've asked you numerous times and you can't provide an argument. You just rush to call me things.

Now,is my memory bad and you have already condemned and admitted that Hamas crimes are horrible and disgusting? Will you do it again,here and publicly?
Listen Indian fellow pretending to be Greek

What Hamas did was vile and disgusting and not fit for purpose. Now you show us your intent and drive by making an issue about a dog being killed by Hamas and fail to mention. Once the innocent 4000 children slaughtered? You really are the lowest form of human to be on a forum and have the pretence of being a concerned bystander when actually you are a cheerleader for wrong doing against the Palestinians. I’m not alone - anyone reading your posts can see what you are about.
You’ve been exposed.

Last edited:
Christian's don't hold power in the US. It's AIPAC all the way down.

By Christians, I mean the Orthodox world and some elements in the west. Majority of Christianity in the West is far gone....dare I say it, they're not Christian anymore. They hold Santa Claus in higher regard. Zionist destroyed the Christian West and then targeted Russian orthodoxy, the results of which we can see in Ukraine where the Clown has outlawed them.

What Hamas did was vile and disgusting and not fit for purpose.
Condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization,here. Openly. Say it.

Now you show us your intent and drive by making an issue about a dog being killed by Hamas and fail to mention. Once the innocent 4000 children slaughtered? You really are the lowest form of human to be on a forum and have the pretence of being a concerned bystander when actually you are a cheerleader for wrong doing against the Palestinians.
Again,I'll remind you that the DOG COMMENT WAS GOING TO MEHDIPERSIAN (or Hack-Hook,whoever it was)who posted about IDF killing a cat by mistake because of the bombardments.

That's where the comment was going. Dumbass.
- anyone reading your posts can see what you are about.
You’ve been exposed.
Then how come a lot of people don't see that nonsense you're talking about and actually agree with what I say?

Israel should take over Gaza completely so they have one contiguous state

repatriate the Gazan population to the west bank, cede some land there and remove those bubble settlers and weirdo situation there, make a proper border, wall it off.

and put in a mechanism for pilgrims to the holy sites.. things can not go on the way they have been.. King Abdullah and Gen Sisi should also consider ceding some land... as should MBS, he has all the land and money in the world, why he wasting his Riyals on silly vanity projects like Neom ? .. He got enough monies.. he could do both.

Did you really expect anything else?
Self centred only interested in self survival - below average intelligence and inbred the lot of them. No leadership wearing their long dresses thinking that will make them closer to god.
Allowing their cousins to be slaughtered and sitting by the sideline says it all

The Arab leaders have failed. No wonder the Zionists are going apeshit. They have all the freedom to do so.

Israel should take over Gaza completely so they have one contiguous state

repatriate the Gazan population to the west bank, cede some land there and remove those bubble settlers and weirdo situation there, make a proper border, wall it off.

and put in a mechanism for pilgrims to the holy sites.. things can not go on the way they have been.. King Abdullah and Gen Sisi should also consider ceding some land... as should MBS, he has all the land and money in the world, why he wasting his Riyals on silly vanity projects like Neom ? .. He got enough monies.. he could do both.
Why not take Jews to Texas or Florida and call it a Jewish state as apparently "all muslims want nothing but annihilation of the jews".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom