What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1d59d0d48ec23ba892191203efd18d62.jpg

Anyone under any illusion...

poor Palestinians, asking for Pakistani army for help, little do they know, its a coward piss *** army ..

As a Pakistani born, I'm heartbroken by Pakistan's gov decision to deport Afghan people. After 40 years they have become part of Pakistan fabric. Gov is pathetic and spineless. U think they going help Muslims. It's not the Pakistani government rather a bunch of yes men ready to do anything to please America and the IMF, don't be upset there's not much you can do, ever wonder why Imran khan is imprisoned and a convicted fraudster is allowed to roam around freely ( nawaz sharif) nobody is bothered with what's happening in Pakistan, I can understand your pain, this video is about Palestine, something our government is afraid to speak about. Corrupt fucking Lahoris & Karachi cowards ruined my homeland.

Why not take Jews to Texas or Florida and call it a Jewish state as apparently "all muslims want nothing but annihilation of the jews".
Proximity to the holy sites and place of genesis of all 3 faiths, Jews also want to be there.. everybody's fighting for the promised land.

US big business and polity m already well entrenched hai, haramis also still milking the Nazis (pta nahi kytna sach, kitna jhoot) .. bhot harami log hai, but then unko bhi survival ka dekhna hai.. 7 - 8 million hai, out of 7 - 8 billion on the planet.. unka bhi perspective paranoia samjho, where that haramipan comes from.

sad shit, man.. young people shot point blank at a concert, infants blown to bits, dead animal carcasses, dogs, cats, birds... koi ni bacha.

Why not take Jews to Texas or Florida and call it a Jewish state as apparently "all muslims want nothing but annihilation of the jews".
Why should they do that when they can bomb those who want to kill them & take their land? You take land from your enemies not friends.

Condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization,here. Openly. Say it.

Again,I'll remind you that the DOG COMMENT WAS GOING TO MEHDIPERSIAN (or Hack-Hook,whoever it was)who posted about IDF killing a cat by mistake because of the bombardments.

That's where the comment was going. Dumbass.

Then how come a lot of people don't see that nonsense you're talking about and actually agree with what I say?
You my keeper?
You continue not to say a word about the 4000 innocent children by an illegal nation committing genocide and war crimes and instead want me to declare what Hamas are?
You really are a pathetic Indian that’s managed to get on a boat to a shit hole called Greece and from their sharing your hate and crap attacks - taking glee at the death of babies and children and showing a candle in respect off a dead dog?
Bet your mummy is real proud my little Indian

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

You continue not to say a word about the 4000 innocent children by an illegal nation committing genocide and war crimes and instead want me to declare what Hamas are?
So you continue to turn it to me,instead of clearly condemning Hamas and calling them a terrorist organization.

By the way,just for your information,I've spoken against IDF war crimes mmmmany times. If you pretend to ignore it,well too bad. But don't go around slandering me.

You really are a pathetic Indian that’s managed to get on a boat to a shit hole called Greece and from their sharing your hate and crap attacks - taking glee at the death of babies and children and showing a candle in respect off a dead dog?
Ok,you must be trolling. There's just no way you can be this stupid,when I explain to you again and again,this is the third time in a row,that the dog reply went to Hack-Hook/Mehdipersian who were crying about a cat,saying IDF even killed a cat.

If you continue to ignore this and slander me,I'll report you. Enough is enough. Slap yourself and stop trolling.

Bet your mummy is real proud my little Indian
Don't even talk about my mother. Ok?

Once again, Israel keeps bombing hospitals to scare refugees into fleeing to Egypt. It's ethnic cleansing and genocide.

#Breaking

Reporter of the North
Again...violent attacks in the vicinity of the Indonesian Hospital
while some gazans were stopped by hamas from leaving gaza...
1699091701987.png

Back
Top Bottom