What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Most of them are under occupation and others are powerless and irrelevant. There are only 4 regional powers that are Muslim that are free to do something. Indonesia, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran. But what can they really do?

That's the most unfortunate, but they can exert pressure, it's not like they need to stay deaf and dumb.

As the Palestinians have showed the west is not invincible.

This
Focus on the crime and massacre at the hospital and not Nasrallah's speech. I already said before he should have not made a speech at all. I'll go into that later. Right now focus on these horrific war crimes and massacres.

This too will be swept under carpet like hundred other war crimes. This is just fucking sad....

Israel is millions of times better than Iran which killed hundreds of thousands of muslims with Russian military helping in Syria
AND NO BODY COMPLAINED🤣🤣😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_160006_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_160006_Chrome.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 24
Most of them are under occupation and others are powerless and irrelevant. There are only 4 regional powers that are Muslim that are free to do something. Indonesia, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran. But what can they really do?
Pakistan is on its knees, hoping to get the next tranche of the IMF loan this month, or a 'default' like Sri Lanka faces Pakistan. Indonesia too far to be a factor. Turkey can do something but at huge cost to Turkey itself--Turkey is also in economic shambles. Iran is the only one sticking its neck out at very considerable costs to Iran. What the Muslim block lack is a trustable, unifying power, much like America is along with its allies.
I think those violations (desecration, settler violence in WB) should be aggressively pursued by fellow Arab states in international fora, rather than by Hamas. They should demand cessation for supplying oil for example to Israel. Economic sanctions by Arab states and Turkey will be much more acceptable to international community than Hamas style flareups on civilians.
Nah, nothing will fix this issue other than violence through a regional war. The so-called 'Oil Embargo' or lame threats by Arabs/Muslims can't do much--not another oil embargo. The issue will be resolved through a regional war to either destroy Israel or bring it to some rational compromise. I absolutely believe that's the only way, at least in our lifetime, and the long, long history of wars around Jerusalem buttress my assertion.

I understand their frustration, but HB is still doing far more for Gazans than our very own spineless Arab leaders and Palestinian Fatah leadership.

If HB continues their activities and continue to keep IDF diverted, it is going to be a big help for Gazans as the ground siege continues.
Correct.
Are the Arab leaders deaf dumb and blind ?

How can they sit and watch this ?

As leaders they will be questioned on day of judgement

What will wake them ? Will anything wake them up ? All red lines have been crossed and they turn a blind eye ?

What will prompt them ? If this doesn’t nothing will

they are the living dead

There is only one Arab country that matters and thats' Saudi Arabia. For whatever reasons, their leadership has decided to ride it out as yet another Israel-Gaza conflict except to provide just enough support to the Gazans so that there is no revolt in Saudi Arabia. But then maybe the general population in Saudi Arabia is now so pampered, so 'First World', that they too DONT want a regional war.

Back
Top Bottom