What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel is millions of times better than Iran which killed hundreds of thousands of muslims with Russian military helping in Syria
I don't think we killed hundreds of thousands isis members and savage Wahhabies in syria.

These savage terrorists were much less.

If Hamas had presented their plan to Iran, don't you think Iran would have told them, "Look this is what is going to happen, Gaza will become history, don't do it, try something smaller in scope"? Nothing Iran has done so far suggests they are irrational or unintelligent. Unless their plan involves sacrificing Gaza for a greater good, they would have dissuaded Hamas.

Hamas didn't coordinate with anyone. With so much Israeli eyes on Gaza, any communication outside of Gaza was likely to have been intercepted. I doubt even the Hamas leadership in Qatar knew about the date of the October 7 attack. There was probably a general approval given to the Gazans to take advantage of any Israeli weaknesses and that's what the Gazans did on October 7, except 'successful' way beyond their expectations.
While October 7 was definitely an Israeli intelligence and military failure, I tend to think Israelis were okay with occasional small Hamas attacks to justify the 'mowing the grass' framework against Gaza. I think Israelis were probably even aware of some smuggling of weapons into Gaza from Egypt. But Israelis failed to catch the extent of the weapons smuggled. The 'mowing the grass' doctrine was a bit too Clever by Half, a Faustian Bargain, which backfired spectacularly on October 7.

Americans can bring not only most of European countries, but also Korea, Japan, Australia and several other rich/powerful countries into American geopolitical initiatives. What do the Muslim countries do? This thread can show you the divisions; the most important contributors to this conflict would be the GCC Arabs and how many GCC PDF Members are even in this thread??
BTW, if we are talking about 'unity' in various blocks then I believe the Latinos and the Africans are even less united then the Muslim countries/communities; we don't hear about them because they are not geographically hugging the global rich North like the Muslim countries do. At least in case of Muslim countries, on the 'street' level, there is even more unity right now than it was during the Hezbollah-Israel war.
The main culprits for the Muslim lack of a coherent response are the Saudis! For short term gains/peace, they are willing to be Israel's subjugates on long term basis.
There was an idea about alternative block to OIC comprised of Malaysia, Turkey and Pakistan. Imran Khan worked on it but went on backfoot when Saudis threatened him. Maybe now Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia can form a customs union like EU.

You should have the courage to acknowledge your true father by writing his name first, acknowledge that your father was a Hindu who was coerced into adopting Islam

I live in Punjab and here live Jatts,Rajputs and other biraderies.
And we proudly write our cast with our names .So is the case with Balochs, Sindhis and Pukhtoons

We can't say that our ancestors accepted Islam just because of death threat.There is sizeable non-Muslim population here even though massive non-Muslim population left Pakistan in 1947.
If there were only two options:
Death or Islam
Foreign Muslim Rulers would have completely wiped off Local Non-Population from territories like Delhi and other deep lands of India also.

Instead Foreign Muslim Rulers smartly took benefit of local rivalries(sided with one Tribe at one time and going against it next time) and extended their rule.
The rise of Sikhism also gave great set-back to Hindu Religion and lack of state backing to it was final nail in the coffin.

You better stop off topic posts and now stick to topic.

There was an idea about alternative block to OIC comprised of Malaysia, Turkey and Pakistan. Imran Khan worked on it but went on backfoot when Saudis threatened him. Maybe now Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia can form a customs union like EU.

In the context of the wars in the Middle East, Malaysia and Indonesia are mostly irrelevant. Let them be at peace where they are. Lucky they to be so far removed from the cursed Eurasian Continent!!!!
Even Pakistan is a bit peripheral player and so is Afghanistan when it comes to the Palestine conflict.

BREAKING: CNN

"HOUSE PASSES $14.3 ISRAEL BILL; EXPECTED TO DIE IN SENATE"

I wonder why they're expecting it to die in the senate...encouraging news.

I don't think we killed hundreds of thousands isis members and savage Wahhabies in syria.

These savage terrorists were much less.

Israel-USA killed around 10.000 civilians in Palestine instead of HAMAS

Iran-Russia killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria instead of ISIS

same criminal terrorist states Israel-USA or Iran-Russia without moral ethics and sensitivity towards civilians

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom