What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am not in a position to listen right now. I will listen to the entire speech at a convenient time in the evening. It would be great if a friend could quote the headlines he deems important and quote them to the forum.

In short so far-

• He made it clear that Hezbollah was not involved in the Oct 7 attack. He praised Hamas for being able to plan and execute in such secrecy.
  • Called out the hypocrisy of the Western world
  • Called out Israeli propaganda i.e. Hamas baby killing
  • Requested the Muslim world to do their part - Boycott, break ties etc.
  • He re-affirmed that HB has been fighting since Oct 8. He already noted this is not enough and it will be escalated in the coming days
  • Even though it may not seem like an all out war but they are doing important work.
  • He is saying their involvement has been very tactical in taking out IDF intelligence infrastructure on the border and forcing IDF's 1/3 of the troops to be stationed near Lebanon instead of Gaza, IDF naval ships are deployed in Haifa and also half their AD system dedicated towards preventing HB attack from North.

In short so far-

• He made it clear that Hezbollah was not involved in the Oct 7 attack. He praised Hamas for being able to plan and execute in such secrecy.
  • He re-affirmed that HB has been fighting since Oct 8. He already noted this is not enough and it will be escalated in the coming days
  • Even though it may not seem like an all out war but they are doing important work.
  • He is saying their involvement has been very tactical in taking out IDF intelligence infrastructure on the border and forcing IDF's 1/3 of the troops to be stationed near Lebanon instead of Gaza, IDF naval ships are deployed in Haifa and also half their AD system dedicated towards preventing HB attack from North.
He chickened out ..... Must have gotten millions in his bank account

In short so far-

Good summary.
As expected, a measured threat of escalation and probably tied with Blinken's visit to Israel. There is certainly a lot of backdoor diplomacy going on involving many countries. The speed with which Washington absolved Iran for the October 7 attack and now Hezbollah's own distancing for that day's attack clearly shows neither side wants a regional war.
I think the ball is in Israel's court now to scale down its 'goals' in Gaza otherwise Hezbollah will escalate.

I don't think they (Hezbollah) will participate it in a big way.

He just said all options are open but this is so stupid lmao. Pain threshold of Muslims is very high. I mean 10K dead and you're still threatening? Pfft.

This why the US and its little bitch Israel are always on top because they're people of action.

It is basically one country artificialy divided by colonial powers, same pattern along asia and africa

To call Algeria and Morocco one country before French colonization is kinda disingenuous and is like saying India and Pakistan were one country.

Algeria and Morocco were under the control of different Berber kingdoms and when the French came they exploited the division between the Berber kingdoms.

He just said all options are open but this is so stupid lmao. Pain threshold of Muslims is very high. I mean 10K dead and you're still threatening? Pfft.

This why the US and its little bitch Israel are always on top because they're people of action.
Hezbollah is a small militia which doesn't even control Lebanon. You have a state and nuclear weapons with 200 million people. What are you doing? Hezbollah has given 50 martyrs already.

Every sheep is hung by its own leg.

He is being very measured and cryptic.

Just talked about escalations involving US-Iran as well. He mentioned they will be ready for "any scenarios". But then asking muslims to have patience. His analogy is to win by points, rather than knockouts.

It does not seem he is going to openly declare war, rather continue with how they have been proceeding.

Hezbollah is a small militia which doesn't even control Lebanon. You have a state and nuclear weapons with 200 million people. What are you doing? Hezbollah has given 50 martyrs already.
If you haven't noticed, Pakistan is Americas little bitch who doesn't have the launch codes to their nuclear assets any more.

The Palestinians are exacting a maximum pain of the invading settler militia. This is what will force the occupation to withdraw.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom