What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You should have the courage to acknowledge your true father by writing his name first, acknowledge that your father was a Hindu who was coerced into adopting Islam.

As a Pakistanis I can’t say I’m Asian or other. I’m just Pakistani let’s just leave it there lol!

The Palestinian Mujahideen engaging the child-killing, settler, colonial, invading militia that calls itself IDF 👇

The claim made by the settler colonial militia that they cut the Gaza strip in half was bogus. The Palestinian mujahideen have kept them at bay and are inflicting heavy casualties on them.
This video doesn't show tanks destroyed. It has very good armour and those RPG-s are probably not enough. We down see a tank cook offs like we see in Ukraine.

Im sure they can get them, but it probably requires many hits.

Breaking: Live on Al Jazeera

Another civilian massacre by Israel on the Al Rasheed highway. People were fleeing to South Gaza per IDF instruction. Yet IDF opened fire and killed civilians. More details to come.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for confirming my last post against yours with this lovely table.

What did I say?
• 500,000 Jews migrated from 1917 on.
What does the table you posted say?
• 500,000 Jews migrated from 1917 on.
As Jews migrated in Israel,so did some Arabs.
Show me evidence of Arab migration into Palestine from 1917-1948 that matches the figures in the table above.

In 1914,the Jewish population was about 94,000 and the Arab was 525,000.

By 1945,there were 1,061,270 Muslims and 553,600 Jews

Do you still it would be unfair for Jews to have their own State in Palestine?

View attachment 967825
Yes, it would be unfair because they were a minority group always, and the majority within the minority were foreigners from Europe.

20231103_161058.jpg

I heard that one of Zionist's disgraced slave, Antony Blinken, is coming to see Zionist war-criminals yet once again. That brainless idiot slave will just repeat the words that his filthy Zionist war-criminal master would put in his mouth. He would repeat the same non-sense again that Israel has the right of self-defense. Someone needs to tell this brainless idiot that he is just exposing his non-functional intellect and utter ignorance by talking that rubbish. Illegal occupiers and oppressors have no right to kill the babies, children, and people of the illegally occupied lands. They have to stop their war-crimes against the occupied people first before claiming the right of self-defense.

The root cause of the whole Palestine dispute is undoubtedly the Zionist terrorism, oppression, and genocide of the people of Palestine illegally occupied by Israeli war-criminals and terrorist Jewish settlers.

If you occupy Palestinians' lands, evict them by force and occupy their homes, bomb their homes and even their refugee camps, and kill their children, what they will do in response? Offer the war-criminals and terrorists flowers? They would do what any human being is supposed to do. They will fight back and hit you whenever and wherever possible. Whatever Palestinians do is in re-action to the Jewish terrorism, war crimes, and genocide that Israeli war-criminals and terrorists have committed against consecutive generations of Palestinian people. And you and your filthy slaves (i.e. European and US leaders) call them terrorist? You kill Palestinian babies, children, patients, and women in their own homes and lands and then expect your children remain safe. You destroy their houses and hope your homes and localities remain peaceful and safe. You drop phosphorus bombs on them day and night and then claim that no bomb or rockets should hit you in response. That's not going to happen. That's against the human nature. You have exposed your ugly terrorist face to the whole world. Whole world now fully knows the fascism and terrorism that Palestinians have faced for decades now. You can control the information flow, skew the perceptions, and spread lies on the European and American TV channels to fool their masses but social media have brought your real filthy nature, lies, and deception in front of the whole world.

If you had some dignity and self-respect, you would respect human rights and values, equally so for Palestinians too. But if you are one of those bloody Zionist war-criminals or their supporter then, of course, human rights and values would be as important for you as for a dog or donkey. In fact, a dogs and donkeys probably have more respect for human rights than these lowest of the cursed lows known as Zionists.

Brother with all due respect, you mentioned “neutral “ forces , name me one neutral entity. Nothing comes to my mind

Turkey had offered troops deployed as 'guarantee' to both Israel and Palestinians. A bold step and we may see that happening. But there could be other countries who are relatively removed from the conflict such as in Latin America or Africa or the Pacific.

Houthi missiles fired at Israel is good courage, but a strategic failure because they are actually fired to create hype in media about what we saw on 27 February 2019 from India, which is a complete strategic failure from a military standpoint. From a military perspective, it requires courage, but also protection and achievement of my strategic goals.

In my opinion, it would be better for Houthi to fire missiles at Israel, give them to Hamas, and they can use them without any interference from air defense systems. Now you alert the American forces in the region to avoid any further missile strikes.

Problem is supplying to Gaza: It is choked and by now every inch of Gaza's borders are being watched, especially with American aircrafts hovering over Gaza (yes, that's official).
Houthi missiles are too far from Israel to be effective except for psychological reasons, which are important, and also to drain Israeli resources. I don't know how much that Houthi missile cost which was shot down by the Israeli F35 using an expensive Arrow defense system. That's some expenditure of resources!!

You should have the courage to acknowledge your true father by writing his name first, acknowledge that your father was a Hindu who was coerced into adopting Islam.

In Islam it doesn't matter what your ancestors were. This is not chinduism where a dailt would born a dalit and die a dalit

Now you go and immediately write Punjab regiment in your father column of your identity card

The most gangster thing he could've done, walk to podium and said just that
Palestine we are on our way!!
Israel it's WAR!!
instead of long speech..

He is trying to clear the facts on record that Oct 7 was not planned and executed by Hezbollah and/or Iran. Which is why he is summarizing the chain of events and crediting Hamas for the secrecy.

Let's see what the final announcement is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom